In need of Compact tractor tires

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for tires for my Kubota tractor, fronts are 6x12 and rears are 8.3x16. Having difficulty finding them readily available.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried casterland?You can go onthere website and look up all the tires they have,there located in edmonton and calgary I think.Good luck

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's the problem with buying cheap off brand tractors - save money up front but usually odd size tires, parts you need to wait for when new and are soon not available at all and bottom of the barrel resale value. Best advice, stick with a mainstream that has proven after sales support

you can Flame on starting now>

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you looking for tractor like tires or turf type tires
.. i recently picked up some titan tires for the rear of a garden tractor size being 16x8 and they werent too bad for price at fountain tire ... or if you went down to the states and looked at them down there you could save a bit ....the fronts shouldnt be an issue

Last edited:

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I needed rubber for my BX 25, looked around and didn't find any great deals. I ended up buying all 4 with wheels for a touch over $500.00 at Tractorland.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A place most may not have considered is Casterland on 51 Ave in Edmonton. These guys carry these tires and have been a huge help to me many times.

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the tractor in Canada, and no its not the grey market one.

Last edited:

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you looking for tractor like tires or turf type tires
.. i recently picked up some titan tires for the rear of a garden tractor size being 16x8 and they werent too bad for price at fountain tire ... or if you went down to the states and looked at them down there you could save a bit ....the fronts shouldnt be an issue

Looking for Ag or industrial, not Turf

Top Bottom