in line fuel restrictor?

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wondering if anyone has tried these? and if so your opinion,i noticed my cat is running pretty rich and if this mod is worth it

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why wouldnt you just lean it out,get someone other than a dealer to look at it.
catmando!:confused:

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wouldnt you just lean it out,get someone other than a dealer to look at it.
catmando!:confused:
how else would you lean out efi other than a boondocker box?sorry forgot to mention it's a 05 m6 efi

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The inline fuel restrictor is very popular with lake riders, since it only leans out the rich top end. Supposed to add a couple HP, but seems sort of risky to me.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The inline fuel restrictor is very popular with lake riders, since it only leans out the rich top end. Supposed to add a couple HP, but seems sort of risky to me.
Josh
that's sort of what i was thinking,but they do offer a wide range of jets

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recall reading about them in SnowTech either early this season or late last season. They seemed to like the restrictor.

megatron customs

Reaction score
I installed an injector perfector on my 09 m8 and i cleaned up the mid range and top end, you just install it 8 inches away from you fuel rail and it comes with some jets start with the biggest one and work you way down (keep checking you plugs of course) it works great i have speed werks y-pipe and high flow intake and rave exaust valves. have about 300 miles on it no issues. i also ride it at home and in the hills.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, I thought fuel injection was supposed to cure all of our carb problems. Now you have to "jet" your EFI. I dunno.

Top Bottom