Im thinking I might.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, ya probably. I hope this doesn't mean we won't get to see videos of the wedge.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Not sure what banning LHF prooves, for those who don't have an interest in reading his chit, put him on ignore...

Pain in the azz??? yes justified banning??? not from what I've seen...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If being a pain in the azz,or just plain old being an azz got you banned,Bogger wouldn't have lasted 5minutes around here.
Not sure what banning LHF prooves, for those who don't have an interest in reading his chit, put him on ignore...

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seeing as how the guy contributes completely nothing to this forum, I'd say the banning is justified. All he does is ask questions he thinks he knows the answers to. That and claiming his sled will wax any new sled and those yet to be built and then make some snide remarks about nothing. Its amazing how much sh!t he spews about his setup but never makes an appearance to make the naysayers eat crow. I'm sure we'll see more cliff hanger titled threads in a few days.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he wouldn't start threads with loaded questions it would be ok. He is picking a fight from the getgo. It aggravates some and that is what fuels his fire. A good thread would be started, and then all of a sudden he shows up and it's all about him.

To just ignore someone on here is impossible and a stupid feature IMO :argue:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Seeing as how the guy contributes completely nothing to this forum, I'd say the banning is justified. All he does is ask questions he thinks he knows the answers to. That and claiming his sled will wax any new sled and those yet to be built and then make some snide remarks about nothing. Its amazing how much sh!t he spews about his setup but never makes an appearance to make the naysayers eat crow. I'm sure we'll see more cliff hanger titled threads in a few days.

If he wouldn't start threads with loaded questions it would be ok. He is picking a fight from the getgo. It aggravates some and that is what fuels his fire. A good thread would be started, and then all of a sudden he shows up and it's all about him.

To just ignore someone on here is impossible and a stupid feature IMO :argue:

Lots of members contribute little to nothing in the way of usefull information and I'm not saying LHF has ever been usefull. Just not sure banning is justified, in my opinion old one-eyed willy is far more annoying than LHF but I wouldn't support him being banned either...A banning should be only for a clear breach of the forum rules and even then there is lots of slack afforded to most... It could prove to be a slippery slope...

I dont know LHF, I do find a small number of his posts entertining, but I love his threads only because he has the ability to fire people up like a 10 yr old with a stick to a hornets nest. you all bitch & complain yet every single one of you's keep comming back for another kick at the cat, you tell me who's the puppet & who's the puppeteer...

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Oh bogger your Lil buddy will be back in a week to tell you all about his race. Call a mod a cauksucker and that's what you get.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwww dammmmmmmmmmmmit!!!! I went to bed too early it seems and missed all the action! What did he do now?? He's not setting a good example for old oneyewilly we should put the freak into some sort of parenting counselling hahahaha

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highly amusing to me that changing a couple letters in swear words makes them acceptable. There is alot of ignorant comments made on here by the senior members. Kind of like a cop on a power trip IMO. Lol ban me too.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25 to life I say....he brings nothing to the site. If that ch!t entertains you, go back to grade school.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have to agree with this, the freak is no worse than willy, and I know everyone including myself like to ruffle feathers on here from time to time, I think it's funny swearing is even an issue really, it's the internet, if you find morons, swearing, offensive anything you're probably not fit to be online. Let the freak blab away on here it gives people something to laugh about and even the delusion is pretty funny.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of members contribute little to nothing in the way of usefull information and I'm not saying LHF has ever been usefull. Just not sure banning is justified, in my opinion old one-eyed willy is far more annoying than LHF but I wouldn't support him being banned either...A banning should be only for a clear breach of the forum rules and even then there is lots of slack afforded to most... It could prove to be a slippery slope...

I dont know LHF, I do find a small number of his posts entertining, but I love his threads only because he has the ability to fire people up like a 10 yr old with a stick to a hornets nest. you all bitch & complain yet every single one of you's keep comming back for another kick at the cat, you tell me who's the puppet & who's the puppeteer...

I disagree. LHF lost his effectiveness at "getting people riled up" long ago, pretty easy to figure that out when every thread he starts turns into some sort of rainbow skittles joke by about the 3rd post, this is why people keep coming back. For me, its the actual fact that he's intentionally de-railing forums to stir ch!t up, not whatever topic he starts where he thinks he's stirring ch!t up. But its fun to see the fat chick on the wedge. That pic makes me smile every time!

Banter back and forth here and there I don't care about, when every thread de-generates into a DOO-fest, LHF or Willy conversation, it gets a little annoying. Glad to see a banning, hope the mods do more of it. We see 10 clowns a week like these guys, thinking they are unique for being "revolutionary" on the WWW and causing a ruckus. Only they don't seem to realize they are just like the other 9 guys that week. FAIL. There is no "Shock and Awe" factor on the internet, just people sitting behind their computer laughing at your stupidity.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
I disagree. LHF lost his effectiveness at "getting people riled up" long ago, pretty easy to figure that out when every thread he starts turns into some sort of rainbow skittles joke by about the 3rd post, this is why people keep coming back. For me, its the actual fact that he's intentionally de-railing forums to stir ch!t up, not whatever topic he starts where he thinks he's stirring ch!t up. But its fun to see the fat chick on the wedge. That pic makes me smile every time!

Banter back and forth here and there I don't care about, when every thread de-generates into a DOO-fest, LHF or Willy conversation, it gets a little annoying. Glad to see a banning, hope the mods do more of it. We see 10 clowns a week like these guys, thinking they are unique for being "revolutionary" on the WWW and causing a ruckus. Only they don't seem to realize they are just like the other 9 guys that week. FAIL. There is no "Shock and Awe" factor on the internet, just people sitting behind their computer laughing at your stupidity.

you gave 2 chits

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Thought I had that picture saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it.I'm sure somebody will post it up for you.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lhf20wedgefatgirl.jpg
Thought I had that picture saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it.I'm sure somebody will post it up for you.

Top Bottom