I'm thinking Flapjack Off is actually Rodney 1960

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok Trashy, get a remote IP from overseas and try and let me know if I approve your membership. I scan and search every IP for all registrations. And many countries are blocked by the firewall due to hacking or spamming activities. On an average day there is approximately 12 users that register, only 4 are approved.
OK...... you win :wetpants:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Trashy, get a remote IP from overseas and try and let me know if I approve your membership. I scan and search every IP for all registrations. And many countries are blocked by the firewall due to hacking or spamming activities. On an average day there is approximately 12 users that register, only 4 are approved.
Good to know. Keep the riff raff out

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Yet somehow Trashy is still here..... bars not set very high in this joint.....

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is exactly what is wrong with the politics in the states. Can't you see that ?

Many republicans hate where the republican party is going yet they pinch their noses and vote party over policy.

That is how you waste your democratic right to vote for what you want, voting for an idiot because of party is just stupid.

Question: What % of republicans feel represented by majorie green (the Qanon lady) ? She's currently trying to start a white power caucus in the republican party. Oh, don't forget her claims of Jewish Space Lazors starting forest fires...frick why vote for her. Bizar. Wasted vote.
Funny, I don't see anything about how the left does the same thing only worse. And you call yourself an independent. The gig is up dufus.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that when one leaves another appears? One eye willy, flapjack, rodney, pick any other ones. They last a couple months then disappear and reappear as someone else. I'm not totally convinced there is that many trolls out there finding this site.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that when one leaves another appears? One eye willy, flapjack, rodney, pick any other ones. They last a couple months then disappear and reappear as someone else. I'm not totally convinced there is that many trolls out there finding this site.
I 100% agree with you Ken

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you Ken

To me a troll is a poster that posts crazy stuff or misinformation or personal attacks to excite people, get them mad or something.

I don't do any of those things. Could you post an example of my "trolling" please.

I must not understand what you call trolling.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To me a troll is a poster that posts crazy stuff or misinformation or personal attacks to excite people, get them mad or something.

I don't do any of those things. Could you post an example of my "trolling" please.

I must not understand what you call trolling.

Have you ever been accused of trolling on other forums?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SnoPro you have just EXPOSED them ALL.....I am told they are TRUEDOPE TROLLS !!! Trying to push there LEFT narrative on S&M........:nono:

Top Bottom