I'm stressed....

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
ha..... Ya, been there!!
Went through a good one in Arrowwood.... I was in bad shape after that one.
I guess my drunk babbling trying to ask directions to my truck came out as "must be nice sitting in the bar while hard working people pay taxes to fund your habits".... there was some more colourful words and I smacked his sisters rear on the way by, and suddenly the fight was on..... inside the lounge..

One of those moments I should have shut it I guess

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha..... Ya, been there!!
Went through a good one in Arrowwood.... I was in bad shape after that one.
I guess my drunk babbling trying to ask directions to my truck came out as "must be nice sitting in the bar while hard working people pay taxes to fund your habits".... there was some more colourful words and I smacked his sisters rear on the way by, and suddenly the fight was on..... inside the lounge..

One of those moments I should have shut it I guess
Funny how things work out......fought a guy on the RES by the Hutterite ranch years ago.....beat each other sense less. Both of us needed medical treatment...so off to Cowtown in 2 vehicles.......2 vehicles stop at Carseland for round 2......now we really need a DR..............Johnny is to this day one of my most trusted friends. One of lifes good turns indeed.

G

Guest1

Nope GAME OFF....whatever quiff you 2 lovers are having it will not be aired publicly if it does it will be dealt with swift and quick....ask Snotty what the consequences are:banned:

FOR A PEEP ON A FISH SITE YOU SURE BIT THE HOOK HARD

LMPhAO!!!

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
this ad.....

FYI... this ad is a play on words... as the name of our tire is MUD BITCH... and obviously it has been approved by Ron... If you feel this ad is inappropriate... then please let me know and I will supply a "less offensive" version of my Super Grip Ad!

I most certainly do not want to offend anyone...

mudbitchguy!! haha!!

G

Guest1

MUDB...believe me, NOTHING disturbs IMSICK...except the thought of seeing DL nekked...:eek:

:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI... this ad is a play on words... as the name of our tire is MUD BITCH... and obviously it has been approved by Ron... If you feel this ad is inappropriate... then please let me know and I will supply a "less offensive" version of my Super Grip Ad!

I most certainly do not want to offend anyone...

mudbitchguy!! haha!!
IMSICK loves your ad....No WORRIES
He actually thought you named your tires after his X.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Ha... no offence taken. In fact.... congrats on using an excellent sales ploy.... I never heard a guy stuck in the mud use the word darn or how disheartening..... They all use colourfull words.
I'd go looking just based on the bottom line!!!

You just happened to have the bait for the hook!!!

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Ha... no offence taken. In fact.... congrats on using an excellent sales ploy.... I never heard a guy stuck in the mud use the word darn or how disheartening..... They all use colourfull words.
I'd go looking just based on the bottom line!!!

You just happened to have the bait for the hook!!!

So... When are you buying your set of Mud Bitches???

:danceMsn:

G

Guest1

:d

I noticed the only one bashing anyone on this thread was a MOD...:eek:

GOT LOVERS

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fugg I cant remember what this thread was about.......10% tuesday, or all you can eat tuesday...........hey it's Wednesday......IMSICK wins a all expense paid vacation trip to ARROW WOOD, with excursions to the TnC for some fine dinning and bevvys. Then back to the res for a tour of the hampster ranch.
P.S. A door will be hung in honour of IMSICK.:d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HATE QUADDERS??????

:nono::smiliestirthepot:
Ha...... Thanks Fab... I really appreciate that last post!!! Dick!!

Sorry mudBITCH.... new bait, new fish!!!
I ride too... but very little for recreation..... I work 300+ days a year, so I tend to concentrate my down time during the snowy season......

I got to say bitch in my post!!

I do need new tires for my renegade tho.... what do ya got?

Top Bottom