Illegal lights

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAWN......another lame HID thread it's a horse that has been beaten beyond recognition yes there annoying and some are illegal but so is speeding,not buckling up,texting while driving,eating while driving,having a beer or smoking a joint, we all do atleast one of these things so we are all quilty of doing something to endanger someone else on the road. The Hid law is enforced if the officer feels like it but for the most they have other things to worry about then some headlights that are both illuminating light.
Thanks for coming out, your input is important to us.

Reactions: RXN

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HIDs aren't all that bad. I saw an intrepid with HIDs, made me laugh hahahaha

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that was in Taber.
lol...yep. pretty crazy story, the guy driving the hot oiler owned the pickup he smashed into the Tim Hortons. his brother was driving the pickup, and he stole the tri drive....

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...yep. pretty crazy story, the guy driving the hot oiler owned the pickup he smashed into the Tim Hortons. his brother was driving the pickup, and he stole the tri drive....

Gotta love today's society. :rolleyes:

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has their thing, mine just happens to be lights. FYI I have had lights mounted behind the grill and the only real way to clean them is with a pressure washer, on long drives when they get covered in road grim this becomes a PITA.

Maybe on your particular truck but on mine I can clean the light just fine. My grill opening is roughly the size of the bar and really has nothing in front of the lense. I got the bar cheap and just want to play with it. I might not even leave it on my truck and mount it on something else. I am plenty fine with my wimpy incandescents....

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not close them...look at the shoulder there mr big rigger.

Really?? Than ill keep my high beams on and my light force bumper lights on as well.
Gimme a break if alot more people were respectful to others and used common sence than the light topic would not be a issue,This goes to all drivers.
I bet your part of the run around town with my hid equipped fog lights on club too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheeeeew!!! Am I ever glad that I haven't switched my lights over to HID's!! For Tom's sake; I will, however, light up your life the next time I roll through your neck of the woods with some 52" of LED light bars!! They will be all fixed up with some automated black out covers!! When the switch turns on....up goes the covers and BAMMO...daylight in the middle of the night:D When the switch goes off...covers retract down...and thank god, I'll be legal again!! All without even having to get out of the truck:D Tom...thanks for all your illegal light posts; you have really made me one up myself this time:) PS...I installed airbags on this truck too!! This way my lights don't shine into the sky while loaded up with sleds in my only 3" lifted Dodge!! And ...I almost forgot my fancy new mudflaps!! Stompin' Tom...you are making me strive to be a better person:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom