Illegal lights

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read a post on here that said BC cops will be enforcing illegal lighting this year.. Haven't seen it first hand yet though.
HID's in a Factory housing will not be focused properly, and get a fine. If the light matches the housing then it should be focused correctly and therefore not get the attention of the fuzz. I blind as many ppl as I can!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read a post on here that said BC cops will be enforcing illegal lighting this year.. Haven't seen it first hand yet though.
HID's in a Factory housing will not be focused properly, and get a fine. If the light matches the housing then it should be focused correctly and therefore not get the attention of the fuzz. I blind as many ppl as I can!

I ride with a couple members of the RCMP. No such enforcement coming. But I hear they are going after dodge diesels with chips, deletes and black smoke.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Or people running ultra bright FOG lights when it isn't even FOGGY.

I have noticed a cool trend in that fewer and fewer people are driving with their fog lights on all the time.......... I have to admit it's one of my pet peeves.

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for the perfect storm when two super douches meet going opposite directions with rows of HID's . Both so confident in their headlight superiority that they high beam each other and take them selve out . LOL

image.jpg
Lol I guess I am a "douch"

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy mother !
You must turn night into day, for miles................
Scared to ask what your reverse lights look like !

lol well I have a custom built read bumper for LED's as well but they screwed up and I am waiting to install my new one. It will have 4 of the 4" LED's I also have a 40" for my deck headache rack as well I am looking into a roof rack (to hold my spare, high lift jack and a few other things) that I will install 4 more 40" LED's to cover all sides.

My wife says I have a problem I just like to make sure I have light when I need it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lol well I have a custom built read bumper for LED's as well but they screwed up and I am waiting to install my new one. It will have 4 of the 4" LED's I also have a 40" for my deck headache rack as well I am looking into a roof rack (to hold my spare, high lift jack and a few other things) that I will install 4 more 40" LED's to cover all sides.

My wife says I have a problem I just like to make sure I have light when I need it.

I had a guy come up behind me on the highway running some of them rigid industries lights in November, he blinded me from a mile back...... For some reason though, he couldn't run for long periods of time with them on......

Top Bottom