if

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i would have just picked 9,11,15,34,35 and 42 i would be on some sandy beach somewhere

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
if i would have just picked 9,11,15,34,35 and 42 i would be on some sandy beach somewhere

If I could manipulate the space time continuem that is the first thing I'd do....wouldn't even tell anyone I could do it.... I'd hit the lottery(s) back to back to back to back.....really fugg with peoples minds.....those not involved with the lottery commision would think it's rigged...those involved would be scrambling saying WTF??????? and I'd go in every monday and thursday to collect my cheques......Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If I could manipulate the space time continuem that is the first thing I'd do....wouldn't even tell anyone I could do it.... I'd hit the lottery(s) back to back to back to back.....really fugg with peoples minds.....those not involved with the lottery commision would think it's rigged...those involved would be scrambling saying WTF??????? and I'd go in every monday and thursday to collect my cheques......Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Then I'd buy snowandmud.com and turn it into a pay site........:p:p:p

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that episode of seinfeld where George abstaines. He becomes productive, is smarter, and a valuable member of society. that would be ME!!!

for now i am just another George.

this is what leads me to believe women are the devil. They smell so good, look so good, and make it impossible for me to get work done in the shop when they need me to run to 7-11 for them to get them a treat so they can get their homework done.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that episode of seinfeld where George abstaines. He becomes productive, is smarter, and a valuable member of society. that would be ME!!!

for now i am just another George.

this is what leads me to believe women are the devil. They smell so good, look so good, and make it impossible for me to get work done in the shop when they need me to run to 7-11 for them to get them a treat so they can get their homework done.

If you aren't pu$$y whipped... I have no idea what to call you!! :eek:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I hadn't gone to Blue River With T&T Powersports, I would have missed an outstanding weekend.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF I wasn't sitting here in this boring course I would be at home having a coffee thinking about getting the yard work done......

Top Bottom