If Quebec separates from Canda would you still ride a Doo ???

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They charge more per sled because people pay it. If everyone said F-you I'm not buying until you lower your prices, they would. Not like anyone is forcing you to buy a new sled every year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They charge more per sled because people pay it. If everyone said F-you I'm not buying until you lower your prices, they would. Not like anyone is forcing you to buy a new sled every year.

The only flaw to this is there would be a bunch of dealers magically disappear as French Mafia interest would take them to there knee's. I'm not sure there is a answer to this whole deal Mitch. Smarter guys than us can't figure it out either?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only flaw to this is there would be a bunch of dealers magically disappear as French Mafia interest would take them to there knee's. I'm not sure there is a answer to this whole deal Mitch. Smarter guys than us can't figure it out either?
It's the free market. They are charging what the market will bear. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, pretty simple. What business doesn't maximize profit? The American manufacturers arguably have lower labour costs than BRP but charge us more for their sleds than American customers as well. Shipping from Minnesota to here is no more than from Quebec to here. This one is on the customer.

ridgie

Reaction score
I have owned a lot of sleds since my first new one in 1976. Every make. I now have a turboed 4 stroke and won't ever own another two stroke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom