If I was a cop with free will,what would I do?

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puff puff pass.

How about every pot smoking looser goes to jail right away. Real good chance of getting azz raped Willy.

sent from my htc[/Q
You mus like paying taxes then tex 40% of the country would be in jail at $70000 a year

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stereotype..

Or burn through red lights just to stop at the next one...

Wait they already do both of those.

I would pull over all the minivans, always speeding. I understand you hate life cause you drive a minivan but when I am on a streetbike I am the one that dies

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stereotype..

Or burn through red lights just to stop at the next one...

Wait they already do both of those.

I would pull over all the minivans, always speeding. I understand you hate life cause you drive a minivan but when I am on a streetbike I am the one that dies

LOL I love my minivan. I think ur jealous of the space, luxury and extreme speeds we can reach in these pimp mobiles. :p

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd setup check stops at all popular staging areas, keep all the money from fines, and use it to sled all winter! I'd also park at staging areas, block them off with bogus signs stating" THIS AREA CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" Then i'd sled with all my buds, all day long in total mountain ownership for the day or two HAHA

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but you would likely be working and the wife said richard can't go, or yer sled is broke or ya got a cold or

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but you would likely be working and the wife said richard can't go, or yer sled is broke or ya got a cold or

I don't quad man! I work my summers so i can sled my winters!!!! That's why you never see me having as much fun in the summer :) Imagine if I did both! Wifey would have to kick me out or get a job to support my habits, which scenario would it be? HAHAHA

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't quad man! I work my summers so i can sled my winters!!!! That's why you never see me having as much fun in the summer :) Imagine if I did both! Wifey would have to kick me out or get a job to support my habits, which scenario would it be? HAHAHA

she might like it, or she might like it and still kick u in the nads, then we'd like it. all good either way haha.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

U just like looking like Willy during the summer

sent from my htc

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd ticket every jerk that uses the outside lane of traffic circles, and shoot the ones that honk at the guys on the inside trying to get out! Damn, I hate those guys! ...actually most of them seem to be women.

Top Bottom