Ice scratchers where?

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just setting up my new sled and looking to pick up some Ice Scratchers, Where in Edmonton sells them? I see them on Ebay but I am sure they are just as cheap around town somewhere

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got mine at Mountain Magic, in edmonton. Any dealership will carry them.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any Idea ball park what they are worth

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have the cat ones here, they are 60 bucks and some after market ones for 85 bucks.

DONT REVERSE WITH THEM ON! LOL thats the only time someone broke one...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my sled never had reverse i they broke...the welds are what broke when we looked closer at it

Oh really? i havent seen that happen in 5 years... eek? maybe got a bad weld? Did you get warranty? I would have given you warranty LOL

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We made our own 4 years ago,I bought spring steel rolled them bent them put them in the oven to temper them. I even sold some on this site they work great and none of us have ever broken or bent any.;)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the rubber coated cable ones with the carbide tips that way you can back up with them, leave them down all the time unless I am in the mountains. Not sure how much they were but were under 80 a set.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flexy ones are the best, bought some after market ones at the dealer and they are still sitting on bench, they are to confusing and need to drill out new holes, so I said forget it, they are used as paper weights now....Buy some good ones...

SKIROULE

Reaction score
I got some really beefy ones at the sled show for $60. I just can't remember who they were from.:doh:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go online to Royal Distributing they got 2 styles ones that go on your rails andones that go on your running boards. there about $50

Top Bottom