I would like to thank...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank krazy ken and jerrid from absolute power and performance for donating some suspension parts to so i can get my sled up and running again

thanks very much guys, i owe you a ton!:)

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done gentleman, thats is sure nice to hear. Way to go Krazy Ken and Jarrid.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
geez your hard on stuff..:d:beer: a ton of what? is that a metric, long (uk), short (us) ton, or did you mean tonne?...:shots:

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll thank powderslut for gettin' mine back in there..........$$$$$$$$$ hope she don't blow eh slut no wonder u not sure of goin' out this weekend.... HEY THE LOVE ROOSTER IS PLAYIN" @ THE WELLS GREY INN SAT> NITE ANY ONE GONNA BE THERE???

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank krazy ken and jerrid from absolute power and performance for donating some suspension parts to so i can get my sled up and running again

thanks very much guys, i owe you a ton!:)
This world needs more SLeders like that its nice to hear

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good work jerrid and ken, there's still some good peeps left in the world!:beer::beer::cool:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll thank powderslut for gettin' mine back in there..........$$$$$$$$$ hope she don't blow eh slut no wonder u not sure of goin' out this weekend.... HEY THE LOVE ROOSTER IS PLAYIN" @ THE WELLS GREY INN SAT> NITE ANY ONE GONNA BE THERE???

U gotta get to the Wells Gray if ya wanna give your rooster a little love.Beware u are in wells gray country there and sometimes things can get a little hairy.............:eek:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright garranted to snag something there then,might have to bring out the triple barbed hook.

Top Bottom