I want the Old Mr. R's back!!!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too have good things to say about these guys. I hit a tree with my sled a few weeks back and didn't notice that I shattered my airbox until 2 days before a 3 day weekend trip was planned in BC. I call around trying to find an airbox but no one had them in stock. Even though I've bever bought anything from Mr. R's they offered to take one off a brand new sled and put it on the bus for me so I could make my trip. I call them at 9am Wednesday, had a new air box show up the next day in Calgary and I was able to make my weekend trip happen. Whoever was on the phone was super helpful and they only charged me 30 dollars to pull it off a new sled, order themselves a new one, install the new one and send someone to grey hound to drop it off for me.

I second that. Destroyed my clutches earlier in the year and was heading to revy for a trip that i didnt want to miss so they ripped apart a brand new sled in the showroom and gave me the clutches and gave me a good deal on the labour.kudo's guys things will only get better from here. Ryan can you just make sure that Cory never throws a shock or anything cause that one might leave a mark instead of hurtin buddies feelings that Cory threw the belt at.LOL just kidding and thanks for all the help this year and unfortunately i will be in to see you guys this week cause yes i need more parts. Revy was deeeep this weekend. Dale

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny because I have never seen those guys! I don't have a doo anymore because of Mr. R's Lethbridge. The business went from small town customer service to big city no service!!

Really? I walked in there the first time to drop off my old 07 to get some work done on it. Met Ryan, Ray, Corey, and Will, and ever since than, anytime I go back they all know my name as soon as I walk in the door. Best dealer I have ever dealt with IMO.

Chance Bertsch.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very sorry to read the bad experiences that some of you have had at Mr. R's. I will ensure that these problems are adressed with our employees so that these types of situations can be eliminated. We are new to the power sports industry and greatly appreciate all feedback so that we can continually improve our customer service. We are passionate about sledding! It's the reason we got into this business. Please feel free to contact me or Tyler directly at the dealership and we will be glad to listen to and try to resolve any concerns you may have. Our goal is to maintain and build upon the same reputation that Mr. R's has always been known for.

THANK YOU to all of you that stood up for Mr. R's! See you on the mountain!

Keep up the good work Ryan and Tyler. If it was easy everyone would be doing it. :d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Once again, the service is "second to none!"

I had a 7000 rpm bog last Thursday, phoned on Friday morning and the book-keeper said "they were booking 2 weeks down the road. So I just said, "tell Ryan that I phoned."

Had an appointment to ride on Friday in a "special place" so I wasn't going over to Lethbridge on Friday. I can put up with a little bog on some days. We all know what Saturday and Sunday are like in service shops! Those guys need a life also!

Monday morning, first thing, Ryan phones. We discuss the problem, appointment made for Tuesday morning. Drop off a dozen donuts (sort of like getting on Ken and Kevin's good side) and the machine at 8:30 am. Back on the road just after 1:00 pm.

No hollering, no cursing, no innuendoes, no agenda; just great service

Thanks guys....this is still Mr. R's IMHO....."the best little shop on the prairies"

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK guys i ride a cat but we stoped in to there shop couple weeks ago my riding partner needed a cover. took an hr to get the cover because we got chatting with with one of the gentleman working there. He even spoke to me a cat rider.(hehehe)
Very pleasent place to shop
Then i met Ryan up at York/Lynx this weekend very nice guy.

CAN WE bury this horse? I think it's been beat to death.
This blog is not fair to MR.R's
What does it take for the MODS to remove this Blog
O WAIT MAYBE NOT BAD, CAUSE IT IS ABOUT 98% GOOD COMMENTS
Thanks
Have a Nice day

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken is still helping out with sales, but i am pretty sure he is enjoying some well deserved time away from the shop as well after all the years he was in it through the whole winter.

Well, I got a hold of Ken on Monday and placed my spring check order:d I will be riding for quite a while yet out in Sicamous but now can't wait for summer to begin so it will end and then I can ride that Etec.

Top Bottom