I need a Pack

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey
What kind brand of pack are you using? I want to have the shovel on the outside with room for the probe and the shovel handle on either side.
What kind and where did you get it?
I'm going to buy a new pack and I want to make sure i get the best one for my needs.
Thanks

snowhound63

Reaction score
Hey
What kind brand of pack are you using? I want to have the shovel on the outside with room for the probe and the shovel handle on either side.
I'm going to buy a new pack and I want to make sure i get the best one for my needs.
Thanks[/QUOT

I have a S.O.S pack seem to work ok with all the options you want

rmking10

Reaction score
I've got the KLIM Nac pack. I really like it plus it has a camel pack.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Abs Way more comfortable to wear than the sos. More load on your hips verses your shoulders. Plus a little add insurance! Bought at the sled show from rmx.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Klim Nac pack also. Haven't tried it in the hills yet, but I did a test run out on the flats with it and it seems to be good. My SOS shovel handle telescopes down, so that frees up some room. Got it from Martin Equipment at the sled show for $80.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dakine for me, it was a hundred bucks and has lots of room, shovel fits outside and handle fits on the side of the pack. Probes inside with extra gloves,etc. Didn't think i needed a abs pack cause i don't do a whole lot of riding in avalanche chutes. Stick to the trees a whole lot safer......just my thoughts.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get a ABS Vario freeride they have all you are looking for and so much more

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey
Thanks

I have an HMK pack that works well. Randy has them at RPM in town. Tell him Chet sent you in and he may give you a little break on the price or charge you double.:d:d:d

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the SOS pack and really like it, want to pick up an ABS or Snowpulse, just need to get the $$$ together to buy it. I think they had the SOS pack up at Whitecourt Yamaha. At least you can check out a couple in town to see what you think instead of chasing all the way to the city to look.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the KLIM Nac pack. I really like it plus it has a camel pack.

I have the BCA Stash pack and it has the bladder in it as well, so far I really like it, the handle and shovel both have separate compartments for each.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RPM also sells HMK backpacks, good for shovel probe and bladder(Water, not yours). Lots of room and a couple of pouches in the waist belt for small stuff.

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
Hey guys,
We have put together a pretty sweet deal on an Avy package deal including a SPOT satellite receiver. You can buy the package deal or seperate items, which ever your choose! We also sell KLIM packs and True North Gear packs.

Check us out at

Thank you for your time!
Trever

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i have the hmk and its awsome, shovel has its on pouch on the out side, then the handle on the one side of the shovel and then probe on the other

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a ultra light pack Made by HMP. Shovel on the outside and a decent size pocket. Durabile, fits very well and inexpensive. Very simple.

back pack.jpg

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the HMK pack, lotsa room and feels very comfortable. Has provisions for adding a camelback too. The small side pockets will be nice for cell and gps. $65.00 US at denniskirk.com

Attachments

• hmk pack 001 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    hmk pack 001 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 29
  • hmk pack 002 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    hmk pack 002 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 29

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the HMK and it has everything your looking for plus it's comfortable and isnt that expensive... If you've got the cash go with th ABS or Pulse.

Top Bottom