I heard a rumor!

saskboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am wondering if any of you have heard the same rumor as I recently did. I heard that polaris will be coming out with a new frame style for 2010 possibly totaly tubed (sounds good to me) the bad part is that 2010 will be there last year producing snowmobiles (not so cool with me) reasoning is that they are gonna focus on atv's (thats were the cash is for them).
Nobody get to excited its just a rumor just wondering if anyone else has heard it? :nono::nono::rant:

saskboy

Reaction score
ya that was the shocking part to me i can't believe they would just quit building them.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure hope that is only a rumor about them stopping production on sleds that would suck,..but the new one sounds great

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that don't make sense. i don't think they would stop making them. why would you come out with an awesome design for one year and then stop making sleds.

Paininthe#$%

Reaction score
They quit making personal watercraft a few years back so anything is possible!

It doesn't make sense that they would invest in a new design for only one year. something is wrong with that rumor...

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Sounds like a pile of crap, Polaris sleds seem to sell like crazy, why the hell would they just stop???

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are all nutzzz.. if you think the king of the mountains for so many yrs... is going to just quit making sleds..... :eek:... give your heads a shake:nono:...if this happens ...( god i hope not)... I'll have to buy a cat:(.....so I hope you are all wrong.....:p

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the last full year for polaris watercraft and boats were 2004. They designed and made a couple 2005s then pulled the plug before they released them and mass produced them. Thoes msx were nice looking but shitty, you would do a spin and it was like someone hit you with a bucket of water in the face.
Ive heard this rumor for a long time and its just dumb, why would they pay for all the engineering and development, all the tooling and machine changes for one year? If they wanted to close on a high note this would be the year to do it. This year they basically made the iq line up the best its going to get before people get too board. The only iq changes they could make next year would be a new engine and put the new belly pan on the switchbacks. Its for sure time for a new chassis and hopefully they go raw again instead of a bunch of plastic crap.

billalabakovski

Reaction score
Listen guys......Why would Polaris spend all this money on design/tooling/manufacturing on the new Rush just to stop building them?????This is what rumors do they get people talking and saying non-sense. A few year ago Tiller the CEO of Polaris said " WE WILL NEVER QUIT BUILDING SNOWMOBILES".........................

Top Bottom