I have a math question I would like your thoughts

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More presumed cases but disguised as epi-linked cases. Wonder why we can’t just get real numbers?

Attachments

• 9BBC668C-0552-427D-86E9-35344237C9A9.png
    9BBC668C-0552-427D-86E9-35344237C9A9.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 155

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More presumed cases but disguised as epi-linked cases. Wonder why we can’t just get real numbers?

I say the same thing when sheeple deny september 11 lol

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure makes you think, is this about a virus or something else?

Conceals identity pretty good. Me and my dad were out for a walk and when we got to the local church with a huge bell tower at St. Albert parish i noticed two non white kids. One wearing a hoodie and and mask started to climb the bell tower so the other could take a pic. I confronted them and asked what they were doing, what religion they are, iff they were allowed to climb up there. Out of nowhere about 4 seniors, i guess 70 or older come and confront him too lolol. Kids are starting to get scared so i explain it's for the stupid internet and get photos and if they want to take pics that is cool just have more respect and tame your hoodie/mask off they look like hoodums lololol. And to have a nice day "bro"....i believe those two kids were seeking a huge negative reaction but God helped that day to give them the complete opposite. Hopefuly next time i dont get shot like some people do defending all lives, not one particular skin colors

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how many trillions of donald cost the world economy??
10? Or more

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how many trillions of donald cost the world economy??
10? Or more

Did Mr Trump sleep with your wife? Slap your kids? Kick your dog? You sure seem to have a personal vendetta against him for someone from Canada that has zero effect or influence on what happens in the States. Maybe your anger would be better directed at our own leader that is doing worse than Trump in every way so we can get Canada back up and running again.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lololol. Homeland security might have aome questions for ya next time you go into the USA.
yeah I suppose they would but I would not head to the usa in the next year anyhow the border crossing is not recommended

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Mr Trump sleep with your wife? Slap your kids? Kick your dog? You sure seem to have a personal vendetta against him for someone from Canada that has zero effect or influence on what happens in the States. Maybe your anger would be better directed at our own leader that is doing worse than Trump in every way so we can get Canada back up and running again.
interesting I think he was just a crooked real estate developer that went bankrupt left his creditors on the hook then hosted a stupid reality show thus becoming president. what's not to like. lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well he was elected president over a heavily fraudulent voting system that was rigged in his opponents favor, he does something right.
really I though it was the opposite Hillary had the popular vote and Donald did well because of the electoral college???

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She had the "popular vote" because of the heavily fraudulent voting system. You do know that elections have been fraudulently messed with (especially in the US) for a long time dont you?

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the US state by state , 8 or so states in the US account for approx 70% of the fatalities, what I find particularly interesting is coincidentally these same states are all democrat governed states... kinda odd I thought,,,

Top Bottom