I have a math question I would like your thoughts

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just before an election year, the media is amazing at brain washing people. They watch the news they talk like the news... no filtering through the crap to get to the truth.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the US state by state , 8 or so states in the US account for approx 70% of the fatalities, what I find particularly interesting is coincidentally these same states are all democrat governed states... kinda odd I thought,,,
Republican states like florida, texas and georgia are now on the rise this virus is not about politics or even when it turns warm it will disappear....as per sir Donald the game show idiot

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Months of lock down in Canada for the coronavirus. Are we any better off now than before lockdown started? This crazy experiment has not worked !!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Republican states like florida, texas and georgia are now on the rise this virus is not about politics or even when it turns warm it will disappear....as per sir Donald the game show idiot

Yes, cases are on the rise. Everyone in power expected they would. The purpose of the lockdown was to allow the health care system to ramp up capacity, build ventilators, acquire PPE And gain knowledge on how to handle the virus until vaccines or therapeutics became available. We are there now. Reimplementing the lockdown will do nothing other than destroy the world economy and destroy normal life.
Time to protect who we know are vulnerable by isolating them only, and let the remaining population carry on with life.
(and blaming trump for everything just demonstrates a lack of intelligence)

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes numbers on the rise, you thinks its natural??

This virus is purely about politics and nothing else.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coro...bs-not-reporting-negative-test-results-report

Slowly coming out, the truth.

Congratulations! You win!!

You sir, are the QUEEN OF CONSPIRACY THEORY'S!

If I ever need to get the "real" facts of a story, I will look your way. :rolleyes:

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't need to listen to the news to see that Trump is messed up and crooked as hell. I just have to listen to what he says and watch what he does to know that. Same goes for our PM.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't need to listen to the news to see that Trump is messed up and crooked as hell. I just have to listen to what he says and watch what he does to know that. Same goes for our PM.
And that shows your lack of knowledge and effort. If you did any digging and research you would know he is a rather smart and upstanding man. He comes across brash and strange sometimes but that "lack of research" is why you dont that he has multiple meanings to his tweets and speeches. He has done more for the USA than any president before him (relatively, as no other president has faced the level of attack, disinformation, and all out espionage that he has faced).

You dont like Trump, so you are ok with human trafficking? This initiative alone is enough to like the man. His administration has vowed to end human trafficking, pretty substantial to me.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know enough about him to realize he is all about what's good for him. I think the rebulicans are the better party but they really need a new leader. Nobody will change your mind regarding Trump ao the best thing that could happen for the US is if he doesn't get re elected, even if Biden isn't a good choice it's only for 4 years.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would hate to see what the States looked like in Biden gets in and implements all his crazy ideas. He has been in politics for 40 years now and has achieved nothing, why would he make a good president? Really Trump is the only choice, give him 4 more years to see what he can do. Done more in the first 4 than Obama did in 8. Hopefully if he gets reelected his next term wont be filled with the left trying to get him impeached and to step down.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know enough about him to realize he is all about what's good for him. I think the rebulicans are the better party but they really need a new leader. Nobody will change your mind regarding Trump ao the best thing that could happen for the US is if he doesn't get re elected, even if Biden isn't a good choice it's only for 4 years.
His war against human trafficking alone proves he is a better leader than anyone on the globe.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden already got caught stealing and bragging about it. Of coarse no one will know how much our turd has stolen, and he is still popular ...the news media should be strung and quartered.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don’t like Trump personally but do agree with a lot of his policy, but let’s face it...Trump could cure cancer, end world wide hunger and put an end to all wars/conflicts and most of the media would still $hit all over him ...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the exact problem, the media is not neutral. And people are ok with that and still listen to it??? People need to wake up and start holding media accountable or find alternate sources that qill report without an agenda.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom