I have a math question I would like your thoughts

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smallmind! Smallmind! Smallmind!

See i can do it too, SMH.

Have some respect for other peoples views, just because you cannot wrap your head around what is happening, doesnt mean it isnt taking place. You dont like it? Then move along.

Too many people are so damn disrespectful its insane. No wonder why our society has gone to ****.

Just wait till people get fed up with this chaos ( riots etc) and act on their own,,, There’s already been far to much “collateral damage” for many to continue to take things laying down.....People will break, then it will escalate... The powers that be on both sides had better get a handle on things before they can’t...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, thankfully we arent near as bad as the states. I couldnt imagine living in seattle, chicago, nyc, etc right now. That would be insane.

Either way, i am ready for war if needed. Pretty sure it wont come to that and i dont want it too but better to be prepared. **** will hit the fan soon in some way or another. I think july will be the turning point, can only hope the killing in the states stops very soon.

Lots of drama this summer, that is a 100% for sure.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last fall? You sure it was covid? I thought this virus didn't hit Canada till sometimes in Jan 2020?

Didn't the find that covid happened a lot earlier in China than first realized?? Back in October or something, so if thats the case then it is very very likely that covid was all over the world well before everyone even knew what was going on.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last fall? You sure it was covid? I thought this virus didn't hit Canada till sometimes in Jan 2020?

Thats what they are telling you, wanting you to believe. Yes it was the same thing.

Smallmind! Smallmind! Smallmind!

See i can do it too, SMH.

Have some respect for other peoples views, just because you cannot wrap your head around what is happening, doesnt mean it isnt taking place. You dont like it? Then move along.

Too many people are so damn disrespectful its insane. No wonder why our society has gone to ****.

Ok, Doctor, or medical professional or someone who mysteriously seems to know more than what the media is telling us....show us proof of your statement that it was Covid...in Canada....last fall. My research on the timeline shows the 1st case was in China December, 2019 and in Canada on Jan 25, 2020. If you have proof that we had it in Canada last fall, I would love to see it.

I do have an open mind. I do respect other views. But if you are going to make a statement that is different than what is being reported, its good to have some proof, research, evidence, etc ....I try not to run with rumors or innuendos. So if you want to call out me on "believing what they tell me"....prove "they" otherwise. Without that proof, its just what I would call a conspiracy theory....hence the tin foil hat....lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Things are going to remain fairly stupid till approx Nov 4. then when Trump gets re elected it's going to get a whole lot worse.
Just wait till people get fed up with this chaos ( riots etc) and act on their own,,, There’s already been far to much “collateral damage” for many to continue to take things laying down.....People will break, then it will escalate... The powers that be on both sides had better get a handle on things before they can’t...

Yup, thankfully we arent near as bad as the states. I couldnt imagine living in seattle, chicago, nyc, etc right now. That would be insane.

Either way, i am ready for war if needed. Pretty sure it wont come to that and i dont want it too but better to be prepared. **** will hit the fan soon in some way or another. I think july will be the turning point, can only hope the killing in the states stops very soon.

Lots of drama this summer, that is a 100% for sure.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, Doctor, or medical professional or someone who mysteriously seems to know more than what the media is telling us....show us proof of your statement that it was Covid...in Canada....last fall. My research on the timeline shows the 1st case was in China December, 2019 and in Canada on Jan 25, 2020. If you have proof that we had it in Canada last fall, I would love to see it.

I do have an open mind. I do respect other views. But if you are going to make a statement that is different than what is being reported, its good to have some proof, research, evidence, etc ....I try not to run with rumors or innuendos. So if you want to call out me on "believing what they tell me"....prove "they" otherwise. Without that proof, its just what I would call a conspiracy theory....hence the tin foil hat....lol

You are probably one of the most reasonable, patient respectful persons I have met in my life.
What you seek is well beyond the grasp of some, save yourself some misery, some times facts get ignored here for the sake of a good keyboard fight.
You have challenged an option based on emontion, unfortunatly there is no place for facts in that type of debate bud.
Imagine a debate with a green peace liberal closet NDPer on the fate of the caribou.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Know more than what the media is telling us? See thats your first mistake, thinking the media/government is telling us the truth. I know enough to understand the msm is not telling the truth so i find non-msm that will. Its there, you just need to look.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are probably one of the most reasonable, patient respectful persons I have met in my life.
What you seek is well beyond the grasp of some, save yourself some misery, some times facts get ignored here for the sake of a good keyboard fight.
You have challenged an option based on emontion, unfortunatly there is no place for facts in that type of debate bud.
Imagine a debate with a green peace liberal closet NDPer on the fate of the caribou.
He/she very well might be all the things you say but his/her actions on this topic did not show that unfortunately.

And i am far from a ndp, greenie etc.

As you might see, i am the one trying to have a conversation with no name calling all while being called the most names.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He/she very well might be all the things you say but his/her actions on this topic did not show that unfortunately.

As you might see, i am the one trying to have a conversation with no name calling all while being called the most names.

Please re-read my post.
At no time did I direct any comment at you.
At no time have any facts been brought forward as requested.
I made a comment on a debate based on opinion and emotion, nothing has changed.

Time to head out and spray some fence lines and hove a few pops with my helper.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Know more than what the media is telling us? See thats your first mistake, thinking the media/government is telling us the truth. I know enough to understand the msm is not telling the truth so i find non-msm that will. Its there, you just need to look.

Aww, your'e upset because I called you a doctor or medical professional?.....or because I referred to you a conspiracy theorist?.....

You made a statement saying that we had Covid in Canada well before it was reported .... please back up that comment with a little bit of proof. Otherwise, I hope the hat fits.

there is so much crap spewed on the interweb and yes it is hard to seek out the truth at times but repeating things that are not true (or not proven) just adds to the garbage.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well now why are some doctors who treated those so called sick people asking for covid antibody test to be done? I guess those doctors are wearing the same hat.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww, your'e upset because I called you a doctor or medical professional?.....or because I referred to you a conspiracy theorist?.....

You made a statement saying that we had Covid in Canada well before it was reported .... please back up that comment with a little bit of proof. Otherwise, I hope the hat fits.

there is so much crap spewed on the interweb and yes it is hard to seek out the truth at times but repeating things that are not true (or not proven) just adds to the garbage.
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...eks-51-1-december-15-2019-january-4-2020.html

Lots of good info to look at. I’ve said it before on here but pretty sure both my kids had covid in December. Had all the symptoms fever, cough and zero energy and sick for 10 days. My sons class at one time half the kids were at home sick.

Attachments

• 3850EF43-E69F-4F4E-8303-C24A07CD5A96.png
    3850EF43-E69F-4F4E-8303-C24A07CD5A96.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 168

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Upset? Nope. Just tired of people believing the crap they are being spoonfed without any evidence (MSM, CDC, WHO) and then calling others CT's when they dont blindly follow along.

There is plenty of room for discussion between Conspiracy theory and mainstream.

We have a long way to go as a society if those are only the 2 options.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This covid has cost us a lot of money. whats wrong with doing some covid antibody testing from the last fall illnesses who doctors suspect had covid? Hongcouver could do the testing. How much would that cost? It sure would alter a lot of peoples thinking... well except for Taiwans.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all those that believe so much in doctors, why arent there any doctors recommending we boost/increase our immune system? There are ways to do that and in fact it would be the cheapest defense against any virus/health issue. Our immune system is much stronger than people think.

Probably because there is no money in it, follow the money and you will find most of the truth.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all those that believe so much in doctors, why arent there any doctors recommending we boost/increase our immune system? There are ways to do that and in fact it would be the cheapest defense against any virus/health issue. Our immune system is much stronger than people think.

Probably because there is no money in it, follow the money and you will find most of the truth.

You do realize that doctors have been recommending for decades to consume less alcohol, tobacco, high carb, high fat and high sodium foods because all these reduce the effectiveness of the immune system? As well to ensure people get enough physical activity?

Some of the most profitable businesses in the world happen to be; fast food chains, tobacco companies, breweries, vineyards and distilleries. So if you were to follow the money you'd find the cause, but I'm not sure how you can follow the money and give doctors the bad reputation?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do realize that doctors have been recommending for decades to consume less alcohol, tobacco, high carb, high fat and high sodium foods because all these reduce the effectiveness of the immune system? As well to ensure people get enough physical activity?

Some of the most profitable businesses in the world happen to be; fast food chains, tobacco companies, breweries, vineyards and distilleries. So if you were to follow the money you'd find the cause, but I'm not sure how you can follow the money and give doctors the bad reputation?

I do not agree with the high carb thing, way less protein and way more carbs. Retard diets will come back to bite people, ketosis and knee surgeries come to mind. I know i am going to take flack from the dieters on this one. Enjoy your artificial knees.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not agree with the high carb thing, way less protein and way more carbs. Retard diets will come back to bite people, ketosis and knee surgeries come to mind. I know i am going to take flack from the dieters on this one. Enjoy your artificial knees.

That's not quite what I was getting at. Carbs have been and always will be part of a balanced diet, but eating all carbs is just as bad.

Top Bottom