I gotta Honda

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what everyone wants, A newbe with a new quad. From Edmonton Burbs,
I have bought myself a Honda fourtrax 420 CTE. My son not wanting to be like dad went out and bought himself a Suzuki 450. He has been quading with his girlfriends family several times this year and after hearing how much fun he was having we thought that I better get myself one. Went out a few times with my son and realized right away that one quad wasnt enough so he went out and bought his machine. Damn now we got 2 quads and a trailer too small. Now we got 2 quads a new trailer and not so much space left in my garage...I think I've started something... HELP ME....before its too late...:p:p

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My suggestion is to stay away from sleds......LOL!
catmando!
Welcome to the world of Mudd!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought myself a Honda fourtrax 420 CTE. My son not wanting to be like dad went out and bought himself a Suzuki 450. He has been quading with his girlfriends family several times this year and after hearing how much fun he was having we thought that I better get myself one. Went out a few times with my son and realized right away that one quad wasnt enough so he went out and bought his machine. Damn now we got 2 quads and a trailer too small. Now we got 2 quads a new trailer and not so much space left in my garage...I think I've started something... HELP ME....before its too late...:p:p

your done phone your realtor look for bigger garage

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:wavymsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Once you take the plunge in the mud...your hooked, it gets everyone
And snow is alot more fun then mud...so like Catmando said, stay away from the sleds.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup once you start you can't stop,I'm doomed for life... i'm 23 now, started riding when I was 20 and have upgraded to bigger, faster bikes 3 times now. I've also purchased a new truck to better accomodate the bikes and future sleds! LOL. I never beleived a word anyone said when they said sledding was damn addicting... I went once last year and I am hooked, and already shopping...I need a house first beefore I can store anymore toys! So good luck and enjoy the site!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your ever up around my way give me a shout........we ride in the swan hills wht crt area lots......Cheers!

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all thanks for the welcome. I poked around here for a little while before introducing myself. Seems like a pretty good place. Lots of people, and good attitudes. Good place to hang out.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

welcome aboard from the Crew at T&T Power Sports. Rule # 1 have fun.. FYI S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the same problem both my son and myself are sleder and like our summer toys unfortunately the shop getting to small we both have our old school sleds 78 scorpion 74 rupp been restored and our regular sleds 01 mxz
10 backcountry selling our 94 formula then summer toys 03 sportman 74
terra jet and 81 honda 200dirtbike trying to get that all in one stall so wife can park her car in the garage time to build a stack system

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard from the Crew at T&T Power Sports. Rule # 1 have fun.. FYI S&M members get 15% off any accessories/parts sales.. and yes we ship

Hey, thanks! I've actually been in your store a few times! I hasta go up to B'ville every week for work.

Top Bottom