I gotta ask

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya fess up you guys and no monkey business there many numbers....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Wow, I live a mile away from GBCA and I didn't even know what it meant. come to think of it maybe I AM a GBCA member. ( maybe 3 miles )
where do I get my tatt?

dont need a tatt but you are deff. in the gbca, i'm from onoway and am a proud member, if you like to drink, sled, quad, camp, and the occasional "fixing chit party" you'll fit right in. you'll have to come out for a ditch bangin session with us....bogger hosts a gooder each year

Whats the story 'mama?

no real story, just a group a friends who for the most part all met on here. met mostly through looking for people to sled/quad with in the area and went from there. now should any of us ever need a hand with anything, you can usually count on one of the gbca'ers coming to the rescue

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Is your phone number registered at Beach Corner liquor store?
Wow, I live a mile away from GBCA and I didn't even know what it meant. come to think of it maybe I AM a GBCA member. ( maybe 3 miles )
where do I get my tatt?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
MIX?????Throw the cap away and pass the bottle around,you call that mixing drinks?
Their a pretty big deal.... I'm a prospect for the club. I do their dirty work. Mostly mix drinks which is a full time fricken job for that crew.

Top Bottom