i give up!!!!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i give up on the oilers! come on , last place? i used to love that team! i think i'm gonna go with ottawa or the canucks. edmonton are loaded with talent , but why cant they play good? but the weird thing is gonna be moving to bc and cheering an ontario team!.......ocuired! (dont think i spelled that right lol).what do you guys think?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Somehow they will manage to screw up last place too............

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somehow.........their starting to play like the make me laughs!! (maple leafs) i dont see how , the have so much talent! their an excellent team! i dont see why they suck!!!!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, here in the west there are so many easterners rooting for their teams you'll just be another face in the crowd. Just don't root for Montreal thats all we ask.

bspot

Reaction score
If your a true oilers fan you can never switch teams, just keep saying"wait till next year" I been sayin it for 3 years now:(

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My hubby is thrilled that they are sucking! We want to buy season seats... Hoping all the suck is going to lead to cheaper seats... Last time i checked it was over 7 g for one gold seat, hopefully it will go down from there!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
2009 pricing............

season seats.jpg

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh.... so your were a Toronto fan before the oil.......

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!...................................nope! those guys play 57 mins of great hockey!! then they blow it! so i did not watch much hockey then , then i saw an oilers game and i was impressed!...........now , not so much.:beer:

Top Bottom