"I can do what I want, where I want"

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, among the many new rules we're going to see, the stuck up logic some riders have is hopefully coming to an end...

Wiaprous got restricted to the point most people don't ride there, or take the chance of receiving hundreds or thousands of dollars in tickets, well, this year Mclean got the same treatment and Indian Graves will be receiving theirs shortly.

What does this all mean?? All you guys who say you can ride how and where you want and nobody can stop you, well, now there is somebody who might not stop you, but definitely affect your pocket book situation. F&W are ramping up measures with more equipment, more people, and more thorough control. Thanks for being dumbasses. You guys know who you are.

All quaders, please note ALL MOTORCYCLE only trails. We've been over this arguement before. Just because you think your fat ass quad can fit does not mean you can go down the trail. Stay off illegal trails! If you want to ride motorcycle trails, get off your ass and ride a motorcycle.

:realmad: Rant away. Soon our riding areas will all be closed like the states and we'll have no where to ride. The market will flood with recreational vehicles and we'll all be left bent over because people are too stupid to change their irresponsible ways.

Yes, this is a immature posting, but sometimes the truth needs to be put in a impolite way.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
well i know whats going to happen next year. where do you think the rowdies are going to go next year. we should place bets as to which area gets shut down or restricted. lets see, if they keep going the way they are we should be able to drive up and down our driveways only, in about 10 years.

and just a quick note. you sure have a hard-on for quadders. did you get run over by one as a kid? lol. anyway, i know it probably isnt you. with how vocal you are, but dirtbikers do the same things. i cant count how many times i have been pelted with rocks/mud etc... from them peeling out when they are on quad trails. a little respect both ways goes a long way. oh and i own a dirtbike too. clutches are great things, when you use them.lol.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very few motorcyclists play in the mud simply because of the fact of that it's not fun, nor is it easy, or enjoyable trying to start a drowned bike.

Environmental issues are at everybody's top concerns fueled by the media. You see pictures of ATV's and Trucks stuck up to bars or windows in mud and people start to think we all do it.

Avoid the mudd and waters, and we save all of ourselves a lot of hassle. Respect the land, get respected.

steveo

Reaction score
Very few motorcyclists play in the mud simply because of the fact of that it's not fun, nor is it easy, or enjoyable trying to start a drowned bike.

Environmental issues are at everybody's top concerns fueled by the media. You see pictures of ATV's and Trucks stuck up to bars or windows in mud and people start to think we all do it.

Avoid the mudd and waters, and we save all of ourselves a lot of hassle. Respect the land, get respected.

:realmad:If you actullay think that dirt bikes do not do any damages to trails and only quads and trucks you are on glue !!!!!!! Go out to redwater after a weekend of rain and tell me there's no motorbikes doing any damages. Don't pinn everything on quadders.....( responsible quadders )There is bad apples in every sport.( i'm sure there is bad dirtbike riders does that mean all riders should be shat on?):twocents:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 500 bikes down a wet trail and its toast.
put 500 Quads down a wet trail and its toast
put 500 of anything down a wet trail and its toast

you sir really need to lay off the quad hate

you sir Do have points but in the same token you rant off on random topics
and totally screw up the point you were trying to make.

ATV's are here. I agree that some people are destructive i totally agree on that

I was at Cold lake this long weekend and it was like a ABOMB went off.
The trucks dug the place so deep that ATV's had to go around. and when they tried to go around threw the Skeg areas im sure you can imagine what happens when 100 ATV's try and creep threw 10 foot deep skeg.

anyways its not just the ATV's its people who have the I need more power to just push my way threw attitude.

Most places where i see ABomb'd basically its not the first time its not the 2nd time either. its like that scab you keep picking. skeg never heals it just grows a film on top.. you end up in the same holes but making them bigger each time.

there are definitely certain people with lack of knowledge of how to ride skeg as well, and the reason im talking about skeg is because skeg is a eye soar the places where you see these pictures of what looks like someone broke a beaver dam and its all black and abomb'd .. thats usually skeg. I dont think many people know that full power does not help in the skeg. its a creep threw ordeal the problem is you get 1 guy that digs a giant hole then you have 50 people trying to make it threw that hole then you have a hole the size of 50 quads.

im not sure what we can do to save trails. Im of the I have a ATV i will go anywhere attitude as well but i also have morals and feel responsible to not destroy the trail but rather get there with least damage delt.

i however know of people who hit a hole and root on it till they cant move... backup root on it some more rince repeat and ruin a perfectly good trail.

Those people you will never be able to tell how and where to ride.. when the trial they are on gets shut down they will just move to the next or make another one i don't see how you can control people who seem to have no self control when ATV'ing trucking Dirt biking ect.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, among the many new rules we're going to see, the stuck up logic some riders have is hopefully coming to an end...

Wiaprous got restricted to the point most people don't ride there, or take the chance of receiving hundreds or thousands of dollars in tickets, well, this year Mclean got the same treatment and Indian Graves will be receiving theirs shortly.

What does this all mean?? All you guys who say you can ride how and where you want and nobody can stop you, well, now there is somebody who might not stop you, but definitely affect your pocket book situation. F&W are ramping up measures with more equipment, more people, and more thorough control. Thanks for being dumbasses. You guys know who you are.

All quaders, please note ALL MOTORCYCLE only trails. We've been over this arguement before. Just because you think your fat ass quad can fit does not mean you can go down the trail. Stay off illegal trails! If you want to ride motorcycle trails, get off your ass and ride a motorcycle.

:realmad: Rant away. Soon our riding areas will all be closed like the states and we'll have no where to ride. The market will flood with recreational vehicles and we'll all be left bent over because people are too stupid to change their irresponsible ways.

Yes, this is a immature posting, but sometimes the truth needs to be put in a impolite way.

Not this again.
Troll

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also
seems like the only way this guy knows how.. every post ive seen has be bias and rude.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ranting and being rude will never get you anywhere on here..... We all get your point....

steveo

Reaction score
:realmad:There is a few bone heads out there that do what this guy is saying but don't put all quadders in the same pot...... most of us care about the enviroment.. some do not.If this guy cares so much about the trails what is he doing riding on them........I'm sure he has damaged a trail or 2, I think most of us are tired of this guy same bullshat every post he does :tearhairout:!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY

AC4life

Reaction score
I live in northern sask and we dont seem to have the problems you guys have...really sucks that some of your riding areas are getting shut down. In the mean time tho im going to enjoy our wide open spaces and unclogged trails in northern sask. We can go quadding on any given day in some of the most beautiful areas in this country and not even see another group. Its awesome!! And ive been enjoying this my whole life. I contimplated moving to alberta when i worked on the rigs, but i cant explain how happy i am that i didn't.....

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
I live in northern sask and we dont seem to have the problems you guys have...really sucks that some of your riding areas are getting shut down. In the mean time tho im going to enjoy our wide open spaces and unclogged trails in northern sask. We can go quadding on any given day in some of the most beautiful areas in this country and not even see another group. Its awesome!! And ive been enjoying this my whole life. I contimplated moving to alberta when i worked on the rigs, but i cant explain how happy i am that i didn't.....

wait until the knuckledraggers move onto your areas. should only take a couple more years.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get all the clowns in a booming economy, Seem to get the maroons (rejects) from everywhere, they seem to float around , maybe we should tax the boogers when they enter the province, we have to pay for the Dumb a-- when they get here. Although they will be gone, if oil takes a dive.
How are these clowns going to live, most can't read or write, ENGLISH yeah right? Put them on the boat now. GOOD BYE CLOWN.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get all the clowns in a booming economy, Seem to get the maroons (rejects) from everywhere, they seem to float around , maybe we should tax the boogers when they enter the province, we have to pay for the Dumb a-- when they get here. Although they will be gone, if oil takes a dive.
How are these clowns going to live, most can't read or write, ENGLISH yeah right? Put them on the boat now. GOOD BYE CLOWN.
Thats funny, the only accents I hear out in the bush are local, newfie and french.....I don't really think immigration is the cause of this problem.....no brains and too much money= morons with expensive toys and no respect for anyone else.
(I saw a post earlier that you didn't post like a 54 year old, now you sound like an old rasist Ba**ard:D)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends on what part of Alberta you are talking about, there is a lot of room around here where I am. I can leave from my yard on the quad, bike or sled and run out of gas in any direction without seeing another machine. you can park and sleep anywhere in northern AB on the highway system without fear of natives stealing your chains and boomers off your truck. I parked in La Ronge for a night in the Kenworth....not conducive to sleep.....nice place to visit. well, not really.

I'm also at a loss to explain how happy I am to be here....I guess we should just be happy to have what we've got, wherever we are, and make the best use of it that we are allowed without destroying it for others.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny, the only accents I hear out in the bush are local, newfie and french.....I don't really think immigration is the cause of this problem.....no brains and too much money= morons with expensive toys and no respect for anyone else.
you, sir, have hit the nail on the head. been to Grande Prairie in the last few years? what a sh*thole that place has become for crime and idiocy.

Top Bottom