I am Proud to be an American!!!!!!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!! We need men and families like yours here!!!! YOU are the back bone of this great nation!!!

Time will tell Mr. Dever but I believe a lot of bizs are going to suffer horrible from this....:eek: Let's hope not.........

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
twist.. if some of the items go into effect that he is pushing.. (which is possible now that the dems control house and senate).. small-mid range businesses will be hurt the most.. :eek:....

I honestly cant understand how an american that actually did research on both candidates came up with voting for him... ohhh wait most people didnt research it.. they just listened to the ads.. :rolleyes:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!! We need men and families like yours here!!!! YOU are the back bone of this great nation!!!

bhahahahaha! ya your right troy!!! there needed!!! to support the dead beat losers! without the hard workers, you have nothing.

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing I am worried about is how close the environmentalists and the Obama Democrats are. This could mean some serious land access issues for you folks in the U.S. and of course if they are doing it in the U.S. us Sheep (canadians) will have to get on the band wagon and follow suit. Stay tuned:eek:

Britt

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The condom must be for when the US gives to canada up the %^$ like they have for years or companies like BRP that subsidize the US market.. Seeing hows they can buy a sled that is made in canada cheaper than we can.. Free trade my a#@.. Only free if it suits them!!!!!!

Top Bottom