I am Proud to be an American!!!!!!

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we are..........Today is a turning point in our Country and around to the world.

With high expectations I say........... "I am proud to be an American"

We have chosen to take a chance on a dream of a better tomorrow. I ask each of you to embrace this chance for change.

Give this new government an opportunity to succeed. We must come together as friends, neighbors and Americans.

:)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah changes in the office, will make changes in the country. It will be interesting to see what Obama is going to start dealing with first? Economy, Health Care, I know these aren't over night fixes they will take time. Its going to be interesting for sure! :d

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dever. I'm all for getting together as friends and neighbors with all the folks in the United States of America BUT I can not endorse your new President. I think this Barack Obama is going to cause problems for all of North America maybe even the world.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new president guys, I think he will do the counrty some good, I feel hes going to be fair all around, It can't be any worse then the last two.
Good luck to Obama and his team.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe change is what you guys needed!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm glad the americans have a change..... If it improves their economy, our canadian economy will go hand in hand.............. Awesome guys and congrats. I just hope it was the right decision, as i know he had a few pretty leftist views on some economic structuring...........

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new President, time will tell how well he performs when the rubber hits the road. He has a huge mess that he has inherited although there has not been this much excitement around a leader in the western world since Kennedy. Again congrats!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

G

Guest1

Gotta love all the bullet proof protection around him.

The Secret Service also foiled an attempted Kidnapping of Obama

OVER!!!

ps..I wish him luck...he will need it.

pss...America go ahead and try to renegotiate NAFTA...lots of peeps want our Oil and Gas...:p

pss...to all the Americans who sent me text's last night...Canada...so close but yet so...Far....:d :beer:

G

Guest1

Don't forget to use what ever money you have left AMERICA to buy some stocks...I recommend

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
I am proud to be a American but last night made me want to.......................

1-56.jpg

I personally have no faith in this decision.........:(:(

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am proud to be a American but last night made me want to.......................

1-56.jpg

I personally have no faith in this decision.........:(:(
Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!! We need men and families like yours here!!!! YOU are the back bone of this great nation!!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on making history last night. Definitely the best way to go, didn't need more of the same war monger attitude that's been in office for the past 8 years. Here's to a long road of clean-up and positive change!:beerchug:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what and how obama deals with the whole war deal.. That is a large mess that bush left behind.. Actually come to think of it bush left pretty much the US in a mess that wont be easy or quick to repair/fix.. Good luck to all americans, i hope he does well for the USA..

Top Bottom