I am looking for your GPS Trails

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
If you have a GPS and you have been marking way points and making tracks when you snowmobile I would love to get them from you.

I have been getting some already from people on this site and I have been putting it all into one single file. I have even been sharing them with others as well and will continue to do so.....

My e-mail address is jbehr@shaw.ca and if you would not mind sending me your files that would be great. Again I am looking for way points (warm up shacks, staging area's, etc) and also your tracks.

Thanks

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a GPS and you have been marking way points and making tracks when you snowmobile I would love to get them from you.

I have been getting some already from people on this site and I have been putting it all into one single file. I have even been sharing them with others as well and will continue to do so.....

My e-mail address is jbehr@shaw.ca and if you would not mind sending me your files that would be great. Again I am looking for way points (warm up shacks, staging area's, etc) and also your tracks.

Thanks

Thanks for sending me the file Taz.

Wondering if there is a way that the MOD's can build a place on S&M for you to load the most current file and then any one that wants a copy can just down load the file instead of you having to e mail out the file all the time? Between getting the e mails and then having to send out e mails all the time takes up your free time.......

I really do appreciate what your doing for everyone. :d

Oh and I slapped you with some rep........:beer::beer:

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
google the quad squad they have most of the trails on gps from calgary to the us border. you can down load them and put them on you garmin or what ever you have for a gps
just go to their site and look around they have lots of good stuff there

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Over the past year I have been sent MANY trails and in return I have sent them off to many more people....

I have all the individual files that have been sent to me, and I also put them into 3 main files.........

1) All snowmobile files (it is one file with everything I have been sent)
2) Warm up shacks (as it says it is one file with all the warm up shacks I have even been sent)
3) Staging Area's (as it says it is one file with all the staging area's I have ever been sent)

e-mail me at jbehr@shaw.ca if you want copies and also to send me any you have. Please specify if you are sending me quad files or snowmobile files.

Thanks

Top Bottom