Hunting Season Pictures

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunting season has been open for a while so there has got to be some pictures for posting. I'll start with a moose from Saturday. A 40 yard shot with the bow and 600# of moose at the butcher shop.

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 939
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 935
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job on the moose.

Look's great.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back story-A guy shot an elk in North Dakota. He was alone, but set up a camera for a time delay picture. He started the timer, ran to the downed elk and posed for the picture. He did not realize he had company nearby until he looked at the picture later.

elk1.jpg

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Hunting season has been open for a while so there has got to be some pictures for posting. I'll start with a moose from Saturday. A 40 yard shot with the bow and 600# of moose at the butcher shop.

Nice moose! There should be a lot of nice animals shot this year with all the vegeation around. I got my eyes on some nice whitetails:)

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
eeeeek wonder if they just found the camera or if it was a superimposment

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got some pepperoni for sleddin' treats Randy.:cool: We've yet to pull the trigger on anything; seen a few critters; but nothing worth a TTSX yet.:d

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
im hoping to find an elk on the 1st but last year it was a herd of cows... not even a spiker

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Biggest cow I've ever seen ......... she was at least 10 feet tall standing!!

Attachments

• Als moose.jpg
    Als moose.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 862

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
My bro-in-law got this smaller cow last sunday. :beer::d:beer: She'll be awesome eating!! Nice bull btw. Randy!!

Attachments

• chirs and moose.jpg
    chirs and moose.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 837
  • washing moose.jpg
    washing moose.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 833

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Redneck sword fight!! :d:d:d

Attachments

• stick fight.jpg
    stick fight.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 820

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so now we finally see the moose. lol nice opics norm. was it hard to photo chop yourself in:d lol jk. we had a huge cow livin in our yard 2 springs ago big girl. haven't seen her now this year yet.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
so now we finally see the moose. lol nice opics norm. was it hard to photo chop yourself in:d lol jk. we had a huge cow livin in our yard 2 springs ago big girl. haven't seen her now this year yet.

Ya it was a productive weekend for sure .......... most of the guys are heading out again this weekend. I think I'll head out again for rifle season. :beer::d:beer:

Always good to have a couple deer and moose in the freezer. An Elk is the next target. :beer::beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it was a productive weekend for sure .......... most of the guys are heading out again this weekend. I think I'll head out again for rifle season. :beer::d:beer:

Always good to have a couple deer and moose in the freezer. An Elk is the next target. :beer::beer:

where are you thinking of going for elk? i may get a tag have a couple areas that i have seen elk the last few years. nice and close to my freezer to.:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
where are you thinking of going for elk? i may get a tag have a couple areas that i have seen elk the last few years. nice and close to my freezer to.:d

Not sure yet .... I know of a couple spots!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biggest cow I've ever seen ......... she was at least 10 feet tall standing!!

And doing hoof stands on her head non the less. I think you shot the most talented moose in the bush.:eek::d:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta bring this back to the top. I'm packing up to go hunt white tails with my dad and grampa around Boyle. We have great times out there every year and i'm sure this year will be the same. We are primarily goin for meat this year rather than trophy's but we'll see what happens. Pics to come.

Top Bottom