hunting 2008

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
whos ready for hunting?
I just got back from a morning bear hunt, saw 2 , had a good sho on one, but a train scrared it away:rant::mad:
ill guess ill try again tonight!!

shawnb

Reaction score
can't wait, taking my wife on her first grouse hunt and my daughter for her second year to try for her first deer next saturday. my daughter got her moose draw for november. good luck to everyone and happy hunting

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm getting ready to go hunt elk. there are about 8 of us going to elk here in wyoming,about 60 miles northwest of casper. going for a whole week,gonna enjoy it too. hope all of you have a sucsesfull hunts as well.

Mag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been cutting up moose for 3 days, season ended for me the last Satrday with a nice fat 40 incher. I miss the days of only 800 lbs of dead critter.:p

RevBlk

Reaction score
Caribou last week. Like clubbing seals. Ptarmigans open pretty quick. Like clubbing dead seals. But good munching on the Barbie.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm getting ready to go hunt elk. there are about 8 of us going to elk here in wyoming,about 60 miles northwest of casper. going for a whole week,gonna enjoy it too. hope all of you have a sucsesfull hunts as well.

Good luck! are you going up around Worland? I lived in Casper for a year and man is it ever cold and windy there come winter!:d

charity650

Reaction score
well i finaly got my bear this evening, nice sizsed one too, 200+ pounds

will get pics soon

Right on, good for you! What was it? black, brown or color phase?
I have a nice blonde coming into my stand, but I haven't been able to get a shot off. I want to take it with my bow, and he won't quarter to me long enough to get a shot off. If I don't get him by tomorrow, I'm taking the black powder out! LOL

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Crazy A at his Hunting (Luv) shack... With his buddy Trouble ! :eek::d:beer:..... Crazy is the cute one without the Bow ! :eek::d

Attachments

• Hunting shack 001 (Medium).jpg
    Hunting shack 001 (Medium).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Hunting shack 003 (Medium).jpg
    Hunting shack 003 (Medium).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Hunting shack 004 (Medium).jpg
    Hunting shack 004 (Medium).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Hunting shack 009 (Medium).jpg
    Hunting shack 009 (Medium).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
nice black one, i shot from about 100 yards with my buddys 7mm mauser, fisrt shot i went to take it was like "click" and i was like F*ck darn duds, and load the other shell in and aimed right behind the right shoulder and i shot him in the lungs and he went a bout 20 feet into the bush and i found him lieing there dead, cant wait to go deer hunting tomorow!

Top Bottom