Hunters Range any one been this year?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its snowing up at silver star and in penticton so that has to mean a few good things right?

Reaction score
I was up there yesterday, only about a foot at the chalet. More snow at Gordon Sydney cabin; about 2ft. Still lots of rocks not much riding excitement till more snow arrives. Thinking 2 weeks.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres 2 ft on the stick at the chalet!!!!! snow was good! rode there today.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how far it is from mable lake up to the good riding. do the trails from mable lake go to the parking lot or have a short cut up? any info would be great

Team Stunned and Stuck

Reaction score
Website
www.overthetop.ca
Team Stunned and Stuck was there on the 23rd , and it was OK , but still a lot of rocks under the 3 ft of snow they do have.Again, rididng conditions were OK at best. as far as a trail from Mable lk I think if you go up Kingfisher access rd it will bring you to the mid point between the north end of the rididng area and the south end of it all. Best way in is from Sick Moose.

Player

Reaction score
group of us were there today was great. at least 2 feet of fresh powder going back tommorow

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live right at six mile (swansea point) fire hall and we have been leaving from our back yard. havent been right to top yet because the kid is getting used to his new 550 rmk 136 and only just turned 8 so he is going a bit at a time. it has been cold here (-15-20) but starting to warm up today and with 6 inch of fresh and still snowing we have over a foot now from the bottom at fire hall. should go up in the next few days to see what top is like.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates, we,ll be back out Jan18...that's a late start for us a Sicamous.:beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great day again today went to Hunter Range again started with stuck in staging area because of to much snow. Was at least 4 feet of fresh snow in the open areas. Way to much fun:d Crowfoot next couple of days I hope. WAY TO MUCH SNOW TOO MUCH FUN

XPeep

Reaction score
as of yesterday I hear 4 feet of powder with no base. rocks suck!

was riding today up in all that powder- didn't have any sort of issues riding in the open meadows other than totally buried in powder while we were riding (which isnt a bad issue to have)- things are getting covered up pretty quick with all this snow.

Top Bottom