Hunters Range any one been this year?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one been to Hunters Range yet this year? is there enough snow few guys and me want to go for a ride on sunday and thinking up top should be good to go. Can you guys help me out?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we were up there last week local was saying they were quading to cabin still, so don't think will be ready yet, need a big storm to come thru.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea i was talking to a guys saying it was lucky if there was 2 ft up top. Where is this snow i want to get back out there.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree, we stay in Sicamous and would much rather drive to lot behind A&W than out to Revy every morn.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get into Hunters range from the Sicamous side and how long is the trail in

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine was there last weekend and unloaded at the 14km mark, not to much up top, guys were driving polaris rzr's up there, wait a few more weeks

The Snowman

Reaction score
Can you get into Hunters range from the Sicamous side and how long is the trail in

Yes you can get into hunters from Owls head but if you have never done it before you will have trouble, go there first with someone who knows the way, you come into the back of hunters @ the Gordon Sydney cabin, it usually taked about an hour if you know the trail.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Info Snowman,hopefully hook up with someone who knows the way in on one of our trips out there this winter

beatty

Reaction score
can also ride from the firehall at 6mile on mara but again i would go with someone who knows the trail, can also ride from backus racing too.

dragon

Reaction score
None of these back way in trails are groomed and get pretty pounded out.
Not enough snow at lower elevations yet so be ready to drive up a few kms.

beatty

Reaction score
got word on sicamous. and doubt its much unless it snowed since saturday! expect a long drive up if you do go. is the last news i got.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got word on sicamous. and doubt its much unless it snowed since saturday! expect a long drive up if you do go. is the last news i got.

sweet do you have any idea if a guy would still be hitting stumps and rocks.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best way to keep an eye on it is the silverstar snow report, and they are a a whopping 27cm base, already pushed back there opening.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best way to keep an eye on it is the silverstar snow report, and they are a a whopping 27cm base, already pushed back there opening.

Darn i am guessing a ride up there on sunday is out of question i am only 2.5 hrs away from hunters

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just heard that s interior frezzing level is rising to 2000 m that's not what I wanted to hear.

Top Bottom