Humorous picture thread

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy,s sorry my last few humorous pics have apparrently been too funny for public viewing so for this I apologize. Nah. I take it back.
They are only too humorous for SBR, we like them, keep em coming.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine didn't make the cut yesterday either. Sensitivity level must be set to high?
Just SBR so don't get offended just keep posting them.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70f8e35aeab8ba784a4099a4db2f5b59.jpg

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha what was so bad about my last one? Some are obviously over the line, but that was very tame. Mods please explain.

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I think they should HAVE to PM with a reason why they pulled your post unless it's painfully obvious, but that's just me.

Ric pulled one of my posts a few weeks back (by accident) and immediately PM'd me to explain what happened. I very much appreciated it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mods all have a slightly different feeling towards some posts.
Mods don't always read an entire post so may not see previous posts.
Mods do not need to explain.....However....
If your post is degrading to women, sexist, racial, uses profanity, is a direct attack on other members, posted by Dale etc....it may be removed.....Just Say'n.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your post is degrading to women, sexist, racial, whiney,uses profanity, is a direct attack on other members, posted by Dale etc....it may be removed.....Just Say'n.

Fixed

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think they should HAVE to PM with a reason why they pulled your post unless it's painfully obvious, but that's just me.

Ric pulled one of my posts a few weeks back (by accident) and immediately PM'd me to explain what happened. I very much appreciated it.

That was Ric's very first time he Moderated a thread and he was having anxiety attacks from the stress of doing it.

We did try that....failed miserably with peeps threatening Mods because they didn't agree.

Always remember we are average peeps with some spare time on our hands to do this for free.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I just find some of them really weird. Exact same picture of a girl in the B&B thread is fine, but put it in the GF thread and it gets pulled. Or very similar posts... one says cock and other says dick (not referring to a Richard) and cock gets pulled. I guess that those are the cases where I, personally, feel an explanation would be nice.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I just find some of them really weird. Exact same picture of a girl in the B&B thread is fine, but put it in the GF thread and it gets pulled. Or very similar posts... one says cock and other says dick (not referring to a Richard) and cock gets pulled. I guess that those are the cases where I, personally, feel an explanation would be nice.

Might be a different Mod with a different threshold for what's being put on the thread....or it was Dale's post....lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The girls was mine, actually. A little "test" if you will. Dale did enjoy it tho. Lol

2 of mine got yanked but the same ones stayed in the beet post. SBR pulls posts at random and is a super mod so he doesn't have to explain, just have to live with it x.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your post is degrading to women, sexist, racial, uses profanity, is a direct attack on other members, posted by Dale etc....it may be removed.....Just Say'n.

It was none of the above. Just funny. It was a whale dad and his whale son explaining where his son came from. It did say penis however.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That was Ric's very first time he Moderated a thread and he was having anxiety attacks from the stress of doing it.

We did try that....failed miserably with peeps threatening Mods because they didn't agree.

Always remember we are average peeps with some spare time on our hands to do this for free.

This is what a lot of people don't seem to realize. Thanks for wasting so much of your spare time here and for deleting so many of Dale's posts.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
2 of mine got yanked but the same ones stayed in the beet post. SBR pulls posts at random and is a super mod so he doesn't have to explain, just have to live with it x.

Dale, do you need a hug?
c62311a93edf92f7dfaf2fb502b638c8.jpg

Top Bottom