Humorous Kijiji Adds

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent him one ... No response yet lol

I have a non running home lite chainsaw. Should I post it in the hand tool section as an axe? Your expert advice on kijiji posting rules is greatly appreciated. You wouldn't happen to where I could find a room for rent would you? My last place was a drag because all my landlord did was bitch, bitch, bitch.

shawn.t

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
One more reply cant hurt :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370057626.806058.jpg

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha.... do you need a snickers bar?? :D

Date Listed
31-May-13
Last Edited
31-May-13
Price
Please contact
Address
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0H7, Canada

Bedrooms (#)
1 bedroom
Bathrooms (#)
1 bathroom
For Rent By
Owner
Furnished
Yes

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE TIRED OF PEOPLE POSTING RANTS IN PLACES WHERE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THEM. YOU KNOW WHATS WORSE THAN FINDING AN ADD FOR RENTING A ROOM IN THE HOUSE RENTAL SECTION....A NON ADD RANTING ABOUT IT.

with that said is anyone looking for a nice, large bedroom to rent? large window with lots of light and some spectacular curtains. its in a house....that's gotta count for something right?

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET IT....A BASEMENT SUITE IS NOT A "HOUSE" .... A BEDROOM IS NOT A "HOUSE".... SHARING A "HOUSE"IS CALLED BEING A "ROOMMATE"...... EVERY DAY THERE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW ADS IN THIS CATEGORY THAT DO NOT BELONG HERE.....I DO NOT KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE WHO IS TIRED OF LOOKING FOR A HOUSE TO RENT IN THE "HOUSES FOR RENT" CATEGORY AND FINDING AD AFTER AD FOR A "BEDROOM FOR RENT...BASEMENT SUITE FOR RENT ETC., ETC., PUT YOUR ADS IN THE APPROPRIATE CATEGORY...AND SAVE US ALL A TON OF TIME AND EFFORT WHILE SEARCHING FOR A REAL "HOUSE FOR RENT"!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE RESPONDED WITH THEIR THANKS FOR POSTING THIS AD

THERE ARE A FEW WHO HAVE SENT REPLIES LIKE THIS - From: plio7 I have a very nice, big buthole for rent if your interested. fully furnished, with really really nice curtains and scraggly shag carpet

WHEN PEOPLE RESPOND LIKE THIS I HAVE TO THINK THAT PERHAPS THIS "BEDROOM FOR RENT" WAS POSTED UNDER "HOUSES FOR RENT"

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha.... do you need a snickers bar?? :D

"THERE ARE A FEW WHO HAVE SENT REPLIES LIKE THIS - From: plio7 I have a very nice, big buthole for rent if your interested. fully furnished, with really really nice curtains and scraggly shag carpet"

Thats not a snickers bar!!! lol

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you would have to be loaded on something to the nutz to pay that much for it lol.

Top Bottom