Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

It appears someone named "plio7" replied to the add....priceless.....lol

agagunu9.jpg

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell him not to be pissy about it and you will just rent him the curtains for his new house

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Hello! You have sent the following email to "DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET IT!!" Ad on Kijiji:

I am lead to believe your not interested in my room for rent? do you have a house for rent? if not than this add (which isn't really an add at all) is not in the right location either.
the room I have is in a house.....does that count?
are you in need of some really nice curtains for your new house?
just sayin

Thank you for using Kijiji. Best of luck!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didn't get my email from kijiji for my reply to him...... bastages

I asked him for advice..... "If I had a cat for sale but my dog ate the cat and I now want to sell the dog do I post it under "cat for sale" or "dog for sale"?

Also.... If I have a cell phone that no longer works as a cell phone but has a kick ass camera that still works should I post it under "phones" or "cameras" Thank you in advance for your direction.

busy day at work today

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Date Listed 31-May-13
Last Edited 31-May-13
Price Please contact
Address Saskatoon, SK S7H 0H7, Canada
Bedrooms (#) 1 bedroom
Bathrooms (#) 1 bathroom
For Rent By Owner
Furnished Yes

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE TIRED OF PEOPLE POSTING RANTS IN PLACES WHERE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THEM. YOU KNOW WHATS WORSE THAN FINDING AN ADD FOR RENTING A ROOM IN THE HOUSE RENTAL SECTION....A NON ADD RANTING ABOUT IT.

with that said is anyone looking for a nice, large bedroom to rent? large window with lots of light and some spectacular curtains. its in a house....that's gotta count for something right?

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET IT....A BASEMENT SUITE IS NOT A "HOUSE" .... A BEDROOM IS NOT A "HOUSE".... SHARING A "HOUSE"IS CALLED BEING A "ROOMMATE"...... EVERY DAY THERE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW ADS IN THIS CATEGORY THAT DO NOT BELONG HERE.....I DO NOT KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE WHO IS TIRED OF LOOKING FOR A HOUSE TO RENT IN THE "HOUSES FOR RENT" CATEGORY AND FINDING AD AFTER AD FOR A "BEDROOM FOR RENT...BASEMENT SUITE FOR RENT ETC., ETC., PUT YOUR ADS IN THE APPROPRIATE CATEGORY...AND SAVE US ALL A TON OF TIME AND EFFORT WHILE SEARCHING FOR A REAL "HOUSE FOR RENT"!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE RESPONDED WITH THEIR THANKS FOR POSTING THIS AD

THERE ARE A FEW WHO HAVE SENT REPLIES LIKE THIS - From: plio7 I have a very nice, big buthole for rent if your interested. fully furnished, with really really nice curtains and scraggly shag carpet

WHEN PEOPLE RESPOND LIKE THIS I HAVE TO THINK THAT PERHAPS THIS "BEDROOM FOR RENT" WAS POSTED UNDER "HOUSES FOR RENT"

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't get my email from kijiji for my reply to him...... bastages

I asked him for advice..... "If I had a cat for sale but my dog ate the cat and I now want to sell the dog do I post it under "cat for sale" or "dog for sale"?

Also.... If I have a cell phone that no longer works as a cell phone but has a kick ass camera that still works should I post it under "phones" or "cameras" Thank you in advance for your direction.

Thats some funny chit right there

Top Bottom