Humboldt Broncos, horrifying!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwww, this c*ntbag got a bunch of vicious responses.....awww muffin. This azzhole got just what she deserved, and maybe not enough of it.

Now the CBC. You guys are shameful! You brought on a panel that looks like a mini-UN meeting to stand up for chitpipe journalist and start talking about systemic oppresion?? F@CK YOU! What happened here is that entire busload of Hockey Players - CANADIAN HOCKEY PLAYERS - died in a tragedy, and you decided to make a socio-political statement out of it. And now you are butthurt because your retarded liberal cornhole got called out on it. W. T. F. over.

Last edited by a moderator:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think maybe they haven't charged the guy yet because they know the clock in the trial would run out before they can complete the investigation?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think maybe they haven't charged the guy yet because they know the clock in the trial would run out before they can complete the investigation?

No, I think they haven't charged the guy because they want every I dotted and every t crossed so there isn't a chance at a mistake. If there is a trial it will be so public that the smallest of errors will be blown out of proportion.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I think they haven't charged the guy because they want every I dotted and every t crossed so there isn't a chance at a mistake. If there is a trial it will be so public that the smallest of errors will be blown out of proportion.
I am pretty sure there is a finite clock at to when the case has to be prosecuted from the time the charges are laid.

If it is going to take them 6-12 months to build a case it probably isn't a good idea to lay charges until they are ready to rock.

Scary thing is what is to say that guy can't leave the country?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm shocked you guys believe any real charges will come from this. The driver will not spend a day in jail, and will likely get off with maybe a suspended license at most. But his cousin will give him his license so he can get back on the road.....

There is no reason for him to flee the country, the retarded laws will protect him enough.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who needs a job?

Owner of trucking company linked to Humboldt crash recruiting drivers while under investigation
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/humboldt-broncos-crash-revived-truck-company-1.4694074
Shared via the CBC News Android App

I'm of two opinions on that, if the other driver said fawk it started his own company to keep himself employed, he shouldn't be crucified for it, he's not the one who was part of the accident. On the flipside it seems shady as fawk it's the same address as previous company.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of one east indian driver who killed someone and he never had a license to drive the truck, both drivers in the truck claimed it was the guy with the valid license that was driving the rig a lie but it worked. I think there should be a crack down with names matching faces, this is a bigger problem than most think, to pension checks match the actual person as well.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks it odd that we don't know the name of the driver?

Honestly in this day and age of social media you think we would have heard something.

Is there a publication ban on his/her/x's name?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of one east indian driver who killed someone and he never had a license to drive the truck, both drivers in the truck claimed it was the guy with the valid license that was driving the rig a lie but it worked. I think there should be a crack down with names matching faces, this is a bigger problem than most think, to pension checks match the actual person as well.

My buddies wife works for revenue Canada and the pension cheque scam is HUGE.
But nobody will touch it, everybody terrified to speak up.
There are houses with three Mohammed Mohammed on pension!!!!
Everybody gets a cheque.

There is no reason the affected families have to wait in the dark wondering if there will ever be a day of reconning for the one that took their children.
Such a shame you cannot speak freely any more in this country.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody gets a cheque.

There is no reason the affected families have to wait in the dark wondering if there will ever be a day of reconning for the one that took their children.

You can say what you want, and people need to speak up or its going to get a lot worse.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody gets a cheque.

I don't understand how this is possible unless someone dies and the next Mohammed assumes his identity. Certainly Revenue Canada is smart enough to know that they've handed out three checks to the exact same guy??? ...or am I misunderstanding?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can't even catch a truck driver without a license, how the hell are they going to catch Singh who is 105 years old collecting pension checks still and has been dead for 40 years.

Top Bottom