Humboldt Broncos, horrifying!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What actually came out of the investigation that led to the charges. Anyone hear???

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What actually came out of the investigation that led to the charges. Anyone hear???
I think it's been adjourned till December or January as the lawyer's need more time to examine the information from the investigation.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well maybe my line of thinking is way off, but i do not think this guy belongs in jail.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but I bet some of these guys did. I have a Peterbilt 348 tandem.

Im not sure how that works with new commercial drivers. I was getting insurance quotes for $17k a year with no experience. I guess these companies aren’t telling their insurer who’s driving the trucks?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but I bet some of these guys did. I have a Peterbilt 348 tandem.

Im not sure how that works with new commercial drivers. I was getting insurance quotes for $17k a year with no experience. I guess these companies aren’t telling their insurer who’s driving the trucks?

I have asked that specific question to my ICBC agent, who do I put as principle operator when I reinsure, especially if I expect to have multiple drivers on a unit. The only answer they could give me was if I dont know exactly who the main operator will be (expected to be on the truck for at least 51% of the driving time) then I am to use the drivers license of the first expected operator of the truck. I insure the truck, use myself as principle operator, go home, put the sticker on the plate, then drive it around the block. At that point I am legally insured for any driver on my rig. Once the insurance is renewed you can not change the principle operator till the next time you renew the insurance. I dont agree with it, but that is how they spell it out.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same for other provinces in Canada.

For commercial vehicle in BC, well loggers are the only one I know for sure, we have to have our trucks and trailers inspected every 6 months.

Top Bottom