Hows the Juniors looking to you?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the Juniors have played 3 games as of today. How are they looking to everyone in comparison to previous years teams. My concern is Subban. Looked shakey in the first 2 games against weaker teams.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way an oiler captain will win Gold.............HaHa. My money is on the russians.........

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Subban really pulled it together last game. Team tuning is coming along nicely.

Has anyone seen any pool A games?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canuckitsan is doin great, AND they deserve all the props as they are still playing Canadas game because they love it NOT for the all mighty dollar!!!! FKN NHL PUSSIES

Having a few rums last night with a buddy and he made a great point about the lockout and the players in general. Someone asked him if he thought the players were asking for to much and making to much money. He replied if they can take a year off at 5 million a year then they are already making to much money. Me and you could retire quite nicely on what he is giving up in one year. That pretty much sums it up, right?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a few rums last night with a buddy and he made a great point about the lockout and the players in general. Someone asked him if he thought the players were asking for to much and making to much money. He replied if they can take a year off at 5 million a year then they are already making to much money. Me and you could retire quite nicely on what he is giving up in one year. That pretty much sums it up, right?

EXACTLY, it really really sickens me to no end!!!! It's not about the love of the game anymore for them, its only about the money!

I agree they need to be paid BUT theres gotta be a happy medium somewhere? lol dayum!

Little

Reaction score
4 goals on 16 shots tells the tale here.
On one goal the entire team was lined up like a soccer team on a penalty kick. We have a coaching problem, and too many OHL players.
Will be a good game against the Russians. They should show up for the bronze at home, and the Canuks will be ready as well.

Top Bottom