Howdy from Calgary

quadon

Reaction score
Thought I better take some action as my Sportsman 500 has been collecting more dust than miles for the last year or so. My riding partners, mostly in Edmonton, seem harder to get together with so riding less. Will be trying to watch site for others looking for the odd outing, and the polaris forum looks handy for getting help and advice for (fairly frequent) Poopoo repairs!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site quadon! I see you're already looking to join in on one of the Rocky to Nordegg trips - great way to meet other members. Where do your Edmonton friends ride? Turns out some of the best terrain in the province is half way between Edmonton and Calgary - South of Rocky Moutain House. Tell your friends to suck up their hang overs, get up early, and meet you there. :)

quadon

Reaction score
Yeah, there's quaders, then there's fair weather quaders, to be fair we all had a very busy winter, but we were out at Outwest in Sept. and had a couple of good days. Looking forward to the Horberg - Nordegg run coming up, hope we are not too early as far as conditions go, but God willin and if the river don't rise, it's gonna happen!!

Vipergts118

Reaction score
Are you having fun there Don? Now you've taken to talking poorly of your friends online? Looking forward to the ride as well. Was just dusting off the old Polaris tow truck tonight and it should be good to go to drag you butt around all weekend! Take care " Brokendon". Haha.

Top Bottom