Newbie - Family with various toys

Excalibur343

Reaction score
We have a decent lake lot in Lac st Anne area. Our trail riding system has pretty much disappeared through development. Thinking of selling and buying elsewhere. Problem is 55 minute drive from home is handy.

We have numerous toys so repairs are endless and I am not a mechanic but mechanically inclined enough to do most repairs so far.
I have had great help through posts by others and hopefully i can help someone with my knowledge.

06 Summit 800x - Numerous upgrades - still spotless looks like new
06 sportsman 500's x2
08 kfx450r
95 and 96 rmk and sks 600 triples
87 trx250 honda 2wd
couple of zstar 250 dirt bikes
Midwest 110 quad
98 sportsman 500
mid 2000's Suzuki LTZ 400 ( modified) my son's quad not sure all done but I'm sure I'll be fixing it eventually

and the always reliable 79 Skidoo Olympique 340e snowmobile

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was in the same boat... 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 horses and 9 machines. We moved from the city to Hwy 43 south of the Beach and used to ride Hells 1/2 acre but it quickly became overcrowded and just dangerous plus maintenance on all the machines was never ending (in fact it got to the point where it was never happening either). Sold off all the machines for summer and bought a boat then moved to Wabamun.

The sled trails around you are awesome when we have snow and there is lots of ditch banging/field riding (with permission) around. Best quadding in the area now is NW of lake isle in the stanger hills area...tons of SRD land with multi-use trails throughout. Get in touch with the Lac St.Anne ATV Club Lac Ste Anne ATV Club - Home

Top Bottom