How to find mountain riding buddies at Golden

xmsummit154

Reaction score
So I went out and bought a new summit last year and my buddy that's into the sport is working so much now he doesn't have time to go. I would love to go out to the mountains but don't know of anybody else to go with. Whats your best advice to meet people and learn the Golden area??

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just post on here! We started going last year and never had a hard time finding anyone to tag along with. Many of us are like you, we have friends who like sledding but who's schedules don't always work with ours.

Just try to find someone who's kinda new in the mountains as well so your skill sets are similar.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always looking for good safe riding buddies!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me know when your in town if you want to hang and ride with the ratbaggers ...

I caught wind of a secret stash that I want to find in the next week or so ...

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I went out and bought a new summit last year and my buddy that's into the sport is working so much now he doesn't have time to go. I would love to go out to the mountains but don't know of anybody else to go with. Whats your best advice to meet people and learn the Golden area??

Im in the same boat as u no body to ride with and just got a 2013 m1100 turbo and im dying to get to the deep we should hook up I live in cold lake so were close to each other. Best thing is I don't work so my schedule is always open lol.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in a house with 5 people and 4 sleds, double heated garage/workshop. well 5 sleds as I now have 2. we do alota sled/snowboarding, (well they do alota snowboarding)
I don't ride the main areas, but ride most days, so if you need a workshop, then bring beer, if you want to go on crazy adventures, then follow me ...

just ask ...

don't bring that douchebag friend is all we ask ...

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
154 you should put a more precise location in your profile. Big difference finding a group to ride with if you are in Prince Albert vs Swift Current.

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great advice guys I'm located in Kindersley Sask. I will update the profile. Thanks again.

aderry

Reaction score
I'll be out there the next couple days if you wanna tag along.

Sent from my iPhone using

Kraft Dinner

Reaction score
I live just south of you in Eatonia. There are a few of us that hit up Golden 2 or 3 times a year. If you are interested just let me know!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can find lots of people to ride with here. I found when I was new to the sport a couple years ago, signing up for a clinic with Chris Brown was so worth it. He is hosting one in Golden in Feb. It's a good way to meet other guys, learn some Avy skills, learn lots of riding skills (espeically if you are new), and you will have a guide for a couple days, so you can learn some areas (if you are good with remember where you went).

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride Golden mostly (Fernie/Revy not so much so less familiar with the areas) and am always looking for new people to ride with. Just hit me up if your on the way thru. I try to get out as many weekends as possible.

Top Bottom