How to clean plastic???

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so my old XRS wasnt to bad as it was fairly new, But what does everyone use to clean these yellow pannels. I just got this 04 rev XPS and i removed all of the decals cause they were a bit beat up and i wanted it to look a bit cleaner. So just wondering what everyone uses to get there pannels clean.

Thanks

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Personally I use Goo Gone, can get it at Can Tire. It will remove all the glue residue, and seems to give them a nice shine as well. Other than that I always use Castrol Super Clean.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I use Goo Gone, can get it at Can Tire. It will remove all the glue residue, and seems to give them a nice shine as well. Other than that I always use Castrol Super Clean.

X2 on the super clean, i love this stuff. I buy the big jug and re-fill my small spray bottles. Awesome stuff and it biodegradeable.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try trim shine from canadian tire

Seems to work good

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think i might try the Castrol stuff first, if it doesnt work i can always find a use for it. there isnt much glue residue left, i used a heat gun and it came off nice, Just want to make the pannels the same color. Thanks

Top Bottom