How smooth is smooooth?

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both sound good just make sure you address her the same you addressed. The ladies in the forum

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Well Scotts, this B!tch thinks it would definately "kill" the mood if it was attached to the kill switch. haha Don't do it in the parking lot before the ride. You don't want her riding when she's not focused :d Every girl wants her proposal day to be special, romantic, and memorable. Pick a spot that is beautiful or already special to the two of you! Make sure someone else is aware of what and where you are going to do it so they can be ready with a video camera. Oh and be careful you don't drop the ring in the snow! lol Might be a tad difficult to recover. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better yet. Turn the sled off at the key, tie it to the key. Leave the kill switch in run mode. :p

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, how would you prefer to be proposed to? If you were a horse girl would it be cool to find a ring tied to your horses mane when I brought him too you for you to comb out??? Or as your also a sled girl would you rather find your ring with a bow on the killswitch as your starting your ride in the parking lot or up in the alpine.???

A girlfriend of mine had her soon-to-be hubby propose to her on their sled ride when they arrived to the cabin. she took pictures of where he proposed the book in where she signed to "on my proposal day" it was the cutest pictures i had seen in along time

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A girlfriend of mine had her soon-to-be hubby propose to her on their sled ride when they arrived to the cabin. she took pictures of where he proposed the book in where she signed to "on my proposal day" it was the cutest pictures i had seen in along time

Any women I propose to will most surely be riding a sled, cause the day i get married again, hell will have completely frozen over!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Any women I propose to will most surely be riding a sled, cause the day i get married again, hell will have completely frozen over!!

Did you already get her parents permission or are you going to wait until she turns 18??????

bansheesrule

Reaction score
So I proposed when we went quadding, it turned out well, she said yes! But here was the down side.... As soon as all the kissing and hugging was over, she wanted to leave and go and tell/show everyone!! The ride was cut really short!! :beer:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take the ring money and put it towards something useful like a new sled!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wait till after the kid's born...a kid in diapers makes the wedding pictures real special.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
attach the ring to the trigger of a pistol and have it pointed right between your eyes when she grabs the ring....

till death do us part.....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
attach the ring to the trigger of a pistol and have it pointed right between your eyes when she grabs the ring....

till death do us part.....

That is without a doubt, hands down.the best advice a man could ever get. You are wise well beyond your stature my friend!

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like the guy in the Keystone commercial I thought this was a private area grooming thread oooops :eek:
I always get sucked in to the Horsepower Honeys forum by the misleading titles :p:oops:

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like the guy in the Keystone commercial I thought this was a private area grooming thread oooops :eek:
I always get sucked in to the Horsepower Honeys forum by the misleading titles :p:oops:

Same..........
was waiting for the soap v. cream and 5 blade v 4.

Sounds more like a guy looking to take a straight razor to his throat from reading this.

Top Bottom