How much juice can i cut loose ?

Anzac RZR

Reaction score
I have a 2011 RZR4 and already installed a stereo that draws 50 watts and a winch .....I have 2 HID 35watt lights i want to add as well but i am concerned about the draw on the magneto and system . i will have to add a second battery very soon . The manual says it produces 500watts . any one know how much more i can draw before i start burning things up ?

Anzac RZR

Reaction score
I thank you for the cool little conversion clac but i guess what I'm trying to ask is .......How many watts do the rzr4 consume all on its own? . It does not stat it in the manual .

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 RZR4 and already installed a stereo that draws 50 watts and a winch .....I have 2 HID 35watt lights i want to add as well but i am concerned about the draw on the magneto and system . i will have to add a second battery very soon . The manual says it produces 500watts . any one know how much more i can draw before i start burning things up ?

A simple solution, if you have to use your winch, turn off the stereo.

You dont have that much of a load yet, HID's dont have a huge draw.

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HID's actually draw less than the stock hologens. More watts to fire up but less to operate.....You will be fine!

Top Bottom