How much is a tidy tank Worth!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found a deal on a tidy tank but have no idea what its worth.Brand New High Flow Electic Pump and a duel walled 600 ltr tank that is 1 year old.What would you pay for this or what do you think it is worth!
catmando!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Does it come with a free fill like the coffee mugs at 7/11?:d:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does it come with a free fill like the coffee mugs at 7/11?:d:beer:

I would have already bought it if that were the case,LOL!
I need to store a little fuel,that would be a nice start!
catmando!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
couple years ago, I had a custom 450L tank built.... single walled with baffles. Had to but the pump myself.

Cost me 600.00 after painting then the pump cost extra.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can pick this one up for 600.00 The pump he tells me is worth 450.00 and has never been out of the box.The tank is a duel walled which he also said is worth 800.00. new.I'm just making sure it is the deal he is telling me it is.
catmando!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
ya.... the pumps are very spendy.... and the dual lined tanks.... they are costly because DOT requires dual lined for transprt.... IMO.... worth itr!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
KITTYMAN.... CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT..... LOTS OF TIDYTANKS IN VEHICLES ARE NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE....I KNOW, MY WIFE WORKED FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES.......P.S. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK HOW MUCH, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT --- LOL :beer:;):beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Ric,My main use for it will be sled trips,To fill er up at Fyin J will save me about 15 cents a litre if not more.Also with the threatining fuel shortage I would just like to keep it kicking around to get that extra trip in for work.I will check into the insurance thing for sure.Thanks again for the heads up,See ya at the sled show tomorro!
catmando!

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ric,My main use for it will be sled trips,To fill er up at Fyin J will save me about 15 cents a litre if not more.Also with the threatining fuel shortage I would just like to keep it kicking around to get that extra trip in for work.I will check into the insurance thing for sure.Thanks again for the heads up,See ya at the sled show tomorro!
catmando!

Just bought a 99 Gal slip tank at UFA for $480 and an electric pump with auto shut off was $450.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there Cat man. That sounds like a darn good deal. Some thing and I just can't put my finger on it tells me your not allowed to carry more than 100 gal./450 liters of gas on your truck. Any one know anything about this?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I can pick this one up for 600.00 The pump he tells me is worth 450.00 and has never been out of the box.The tank is a duel walled which he also said is worth 800.00. new.I'm just making sure it is the deal he is telling me it is.
catmando!

Sounds like half price,I'd buy it!

Top Bottom