how much cab noise do stacks add

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanting to put stacks [ dual ] on my 08 f350 , any tips , ok with a tad more cab noise , just not to much that gives you a headache

thanks for all input :d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rmk junky that sounds pretty cool, but i'm too old for that kinda thing, always wanted to do it though, cheers:beer::beer::beer:!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put dual 5" straights on my FL60. It's a little barky inside, so I threw in some subs and a handful of other speakers, now it's all good..

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanting to put stacks [ dual ] on my 08 f350 , any tips , ok with a tad more cab noise , just not to much that gives you a headache

thanks for all input :d

Ride your sled for a day with no helmet, same kind of racket.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had pipes that dumped right behind the doors down below. Worked in a truck with them too, it's fun for a day or for a weekend but not everyday. For me anyway.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Please dont...LOL

think I gotta , one last shot at mid life , my kids are lovin it thou:beer:

Well you do what ever you need to then, I know all about loud pipes LOL

New truck every 2 years and the exhaust is gone in the first week each time!! I just think stacks are super-gay (again no offense LOL)!!

I hang out on another site 'Diesel Bombers dot com' and have been involved with the site since the launch, we are a bunch of fairly redneck diesel enthusiasts, and most of our members are out of the states...apparently there is some US law that if you have a diesel it has to smoke and have stacks LOL

This was the cool thing here back when I was a kid, gas diesel didnt matter, but im talkin late 70's and early 80's...it seems this trend has just hit the US and of course on the site us Canadians bash the US dudes somethin fierce over the stacks...

Felt I had to take the time to explain, not so you thought I was just bashin your idea!!

Seriously though, check out dieselbombers.com if you want some info, there is TONS there about stacks...

Good luck, and do whatever ya want, the rest of us do...

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favorite is the big single. HOWEVER, after riding in a buddies Dmax with stacks I couldn't do it to my truck. The noise was too much for me, and that's coming from a guy who didn't think 35" toyo MT were too bad.

My bro was running the side exit in front of the pass rr wheel, which I loved as well, but the soot always all over the wheel was nasty.

Good luck!

Top Bottom