How many Tums/Pepto Bismal do you eat?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like every couple years for about a month I get heartburn. Take tums as I need them and good for about 2 years.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Haven't had heartburn or any stomach issues since I cut out eating crap food and I only have 1 coffee in the morning, and I drink No pop, bottled water all the time. Maybe an occasional beer. NO Gatorade/energy drinks, No candy, minimal sugar diet and take Melaleuca Peak Performance Total Health Vitamin packs twice a day. Feel so much better, no stomach issues, no heartburn, no shakes or no burnout. Switched the way I ate about 3 years ago in the summer due to constant heartburn, early day burnout where I needed a chocolate bar to get my energy back up. When snowmobiling I would get the shakes at times when going hard by 11 am, so had to have a few snickers with me. Decided to fix this and glad I did. Melaleuca has excellent vitamins, pricy but they are specially designed to be absorbed by the body rather than cheap drug store vitamins.

Travco28

Reaction score
Try a spoon full of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water . Tastes like chit but works for me . Probably help to cut back on coffee also .

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I was on Prevacid daily after getting a hernia. Started doing a teaspoon of baking soda if I was getting heartburn or indigestion and I would burp lots then feel perfect. Been 4 years now since I took a heartburn pill and only need baking soda once a month now. Sometimes more but not a lot.

Top Bottom