How many sleds @ Boulder.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we just made it over Alberta hill(just before the last hill up to go to superbowl) And we were playin in all of the pow and i seen a guy stuck in a tree well by him slef. So i made my way over to him and asked if he needed a hand. He said he was ok but if i could go get his buddy to let him know where he was. So i went over and got his buddy and i started sleddin back over to him and it was kind of a side hill. So i hoped onto the right side of my sled and as i was headin back over to the guy in the tree well, I hit some hard pack(or some thing hard) And i sliped off my running boards(they were solid full of pow and would not clean out).After i slipped i smoked my knee off of the board i flew off my sled and i think from hittin it on the sled and falling into snow the wrong way it got all twisted. It was about 1.5" out of place. My buddy came over along with the 2 other guys and helpped pop it back in and then they helped me back to my sled and i rode back down to the parking lot. It was a long day. I would have gone to hospital in revy but i had a buddy who broke his back there a few years ago and AHC would not cover any of the 8k bill. So i went the next day. The doctor told me today that i would be out for a month or so. I hope not cause i wanna sled but i want it to get better. Ya i didnt need a heli ride down that bad. I tuffd it out.

Catzuki, sounds like you should install some of these babies:
Snowrunningboards003.jpg

RevelstokeDec07055.jpg

I took this pic just after stoping and looked down on the boards and was amazed how clear the were.

They work great in the powder like on Dec 30!! Thats when that shot was taken.

Heal fast neighbor!!:eek:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Funny you mention everyone and there dog. I did see a dog in front of a rider on a sled, up on Frisby.:):D

We just about never got a spot, I think we were about the last ones parked.

A black lab on an older Doo wearing Doggles? If so her name is Shadow, she`s from AB. and I have seen her riding here for yrs. She leans into the corners and crouches down on the straight stretches. :D I see smaller dogs riding in baby snuggli`s too.
If we parked you that was Angie up on the road and me in the lot. Both lots at Boulder were full and then we had to park people up at Frisby. Crazy busy, I was thinking that I might have an alcohol or drug problem by the end of the holidays.;)

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny you mention everyone and there dog. I did see a dog in front of a rider on a sled, up on Frisby.:):D

We just about never got a spot, I think we were about the last ones parked.

We saw the dog too. Those people camped IN THE CABIN OVERNIGHT at frisby. I wonder how many people do that on a regular basis?

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dog I seen was more like a huskie, I don't think the dog was wearing any goggles or "dogles";)

Pp you did park us I was going to say hello but you were on the phone and then gone. Ya I think you were busy! (Mayor's are though:D) Thanks for finding a spot for us! I guess I shouldn't have spent so much time at the Yami dealer looking at the new Nytro:nono:

Catzuki, that's right the 07 is more open. 06 and down are better candidates for that mod.

Top Bottom