New Axys first impressions - With Video

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and steady 39-40 mph track speeds

This part seems mind boggling to me.. Stock gearing, clutching, etc?? The 163 3" will hold at 30 mph. I wish i could see your gauge to verify but I feel like 9 mph is a lot more with a little track change..

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This part seems mind boggling to me.. Stock gearing, clutching, etc?? The 163 3" will hold at 30 mph. I wish i could see your gauge to verify but I feel like 9 mph is a lot more with a little track change..

That's what mine ran all day. My friend also has a 163 2.6 and he was the exact same. 8300 rpm, 39-40 mph track speeds.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You forgot one other thing Benny, the Axys can take a 4" diameter tree stump off the front end and send the rider ass over tea kettle without worry. Need to post that pic.

Ill have to get that Pic from Adam..

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drivers and gearing on T3 makes it a tractor. I haven't actually compared numbers but know for sure that there is quite a bit more track speed even between a xm and a t3. I believe T3s have 7 tooth drivers unsure of gearing.

snobyrd

Reaction score
My 155 2.6 does 39 40 mph and top speed on hardpack flat is 79 mph with stock clutching and 69.1 gms at 4000 feet

TUFFPOLARIS

Reaction score
I was still in break in mode. Not sure if that will close the gap. The T3 climbs so well, I think for a 15 wide track, smaller lugs and less power, it did climb pretty good. It is quite a bit better than the pro, that's for sure.

How many hours are you at on the motor? Iv had a couple customers tell me there's a noticeable increase in power at the 20-21 hour mark.

TUFFPOLARIS

Reaction score
Ok still a ways to go. How is does the power of the new Axys compare to your Pro with the mod kit? Just curious cuz I also have a 2014 Pro with the MTNTK Mod kit.

Top Bottom