How many miles?

bell32

Reaction score
There has been so much negative talk about the 13 pro, I'm heading out next week with mine just wanted to hear how many are loving there new sleds and how many miles they put on it
thanks

IEATSRT

Reaction score
Awesome sled, really is amazing. 230 miles no issues. Couple friends...cat guys took her for a rip and I got the " man this is a fun sled" "sure is light", "way more power than the 12's".

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So maybe all the bashing and bad mouthing about the drive shaft design is just sour grapes? If it turns out that the failures are due to a production issue of not enough glue or improper bonding, maybe this issue can be replaced with more threads like this one!!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70 miles. Fun sled but missing power. No issue with drive shaft

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
350kms and no problems. Ok fine one broken bumper too much getting the nose up haha

• Thanks
Reactions: cs5

Alwayswar

Reaction score
70 miles. Fun sled but missing power. No issue with drive shaft
Not supposed to see full hp until around 300 miles. At least that's what I'm told. Hopefully you'll see a few more ponies, in the near future.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up to 30miles and I have been giving it on and off the throttle as much as possible on purpose to keep putting load on it because I want it to fail at home if it's going to and so far I see nothing. Has way more pep than my 11 had that's for sure, feels awesome so far.

wombat

Reaction score
Rode one day at alan creek. No problems. Slp stage 4. I tell you want, there is a very big difference between when then break in mode expires and you switch to 91. So big it brought the det sensor to life.haaa. Tommorow I going to throw a couple gallons of av gas in and see if that solves the problem. If not then check TPS and torque spec on det sensor. Thing rips tho. Now I just need someone to buy my doo......but so far no no issues.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 40 miles on today, no belt or drive shaft issues, and sled felt just as snappy as my 10 m8. Takes some gettin used to a new sled but im feelin it now, im thinkn ill be able to put down some tree lines when i get dialed that my M series woulda struggled with

Top Bottom