how many guys cheat on their wives or girlfriends and have there

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My ol lady left me after I built the wedge. She thought I should of bought her a new car. So I tried to patch things up and bought her a 1990 Mazda 323. She left shortly after. I got 150 000k out of that car for $1700.

Nice story. I drank your beer

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously LOL
I'm not sure if the wife/girlfriend is the real problem or you. I actually know a guy that ended up divorced because of his own doing with sleds. So is she unreasonable or are you immature in your responsibilities and dealings.
Maybe the real question is "should you be in a relationship" LOL ....i know i wouldn't want to be in one with a ___. But then i wouldn't blame her if your an ___.

The answer to your question is NO

___=****

___=apple

1968chevy

Reaction score
Thats effin funny!!! I had a great friend a few years ago that bought a new sled every year, the only stipulation was it had to be yellow so's his wife wouldn't know. Really funny thing is, he's now divorced twice and divided by 2 both times. No sled, no truck and no house!!!

Sounds like he had good "House Keepers" :p lol

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA, I did something like that. My wife is awesome and dont care what I buy but she once had a surprise birthday party planned for her sh** head sister on a weekend that it absolutely puked snow. During the day friday while she was at work I pulled my buddys sled in the garage and threw my tarp on for a decoy. I keep my gear bag on a shelf in the garage which I emptied and stuffed with a pillow. I had a last minute call and had to head out to my rig in Anzac.....plan was perfect.... brother in law phoned the house on Saturday to see if he could borrow my sled and gear to go ice fishing. I was on the hill unavailable but wife knew I wouldnt care so she said yes and offered to help him load up. Needless to say I knew the gig was up when I got a txt from brother in law saying sorry for sewering me and one from the wife saying hafe fun sledding a** hole. Had to play superhusband for a couple days to make that one all good lol. The sled and gear stay in the trailer at the shop now. hahahaha
Heard a story about a guy that borrowed his buddy's sled to park under a tarp in the garage as a decoy while his was in the shop getting modded.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PowderHunter

Reaction score
My dad blew a shock last year and went to go buy a new one only to find that they didn't have any in stock and he would have to wait a couple weeks before they got one in. He took a short cut and bought a new sled. Didn't talk to mom about it or anything, so now she has a new truck and a puppy. Not a fancy truck though, so it's cool.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Celebrating our 38 anniversary today always discussed it before we bought anything it's not about me or her but us

This is probably the best post on this thread, today people don't get that. These last few generation male or female are the most selfish and into them self's more then any other previous generation. No wonder families are F'd up.

Congrat on your 38th, to you and your wife.

Reactions: RXN

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife spends more on her hobbies than I do with the sled, so it's pretty easy to buy what ever I want.

However, I have a friend that bought a new sled. He stored it at my place for the first week, (he had no room) but that turned into a year. He would load up his old sled at home, come over to my place and swap out machines. Oh my.......... I did mention that he was playing with fire. Sledding was rarely talked about when we got together with the wives. He was a little reluctant to mention the new sled, and as time went on, of course it got more difficult. He said it never seemed to be the right time. Needless to say, it was not good when she finally did find out. Not because he had spent a few thousand dollars, but the fact that it was hidden. He now discloses everything he does. Funny how a simple little thing can turn into a very large problem. Lesson learned, fess up before it's too late. It could cost you a lot more than a night on the couch.

Top Bottom