how many guys cheat on their wives or girlfriends and have there

X-rated

Reaction score
Thats effin funny!!! I had a great friend a few years ago that bought a new sled every year, the only stipulation was it had to be yellow so's his wife wouldn't know. Really funny thing is, he's now divorced twice and divided by 2 both times. No sled, no truck and no house!!!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend sleeps on the same property as my wife. They are civil to each other and that's where the friendship stops.
The wife has the house and the girlfriend has the lean-to behind the garage with her friends. :rollinglaugh:

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Heard a story about a guy that borrowed his buddy's sled to park under a tarp in the garage as a decoy while his was in the shop getting modded.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cubby

Reaction score
I do ship my sled parts to the office. Only because I live in the country and Purolator can't find my house. Plus it cheaper. The fact the wife doesn't know is just a side benefit. Well actually most of the parts are for the sled she rides so...

So its a win/win for me.

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
parts shipped to there buddies place so they don't get caught spending money on there sleds. Is that a new thing now?

Seriously LOL
I'm not sure if the wife/girlfriend is the real problem or you. I actually know a guy that ended up divorced because of his own doing with sleds. So is she unreasonable or are you immature in your responsibilities and dealings.
Maybe the real question is "should you be in a relationship" LOL ....i know i wouldn't want to be in one with a ___. But then i wouldn't blame her if your an ___.

The answer to your question is NO

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty close to the same year anyways.. HEY?

My ol lady left me after I built the wedge. She thought I should of bought her a new car. So I tried to patch things up and bought her a 1990 Mazda 323. She left shortly after. I got 150 000k out of that car for $1700.

Top Bottom