How long till good riding is done??

Syncustom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how much longer I have to get up to mcbride / valmont before all the snows gone or just beat to $h!t!?!?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still good in the Okanagan but its supposed to get warm on the weekend I will be riding on Good Friday

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was ripping Sicamous into mid June last year. Was awesome. Just a bit harder to access the snow line with your truck.

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Ferniesnow or until the wife says
lets go camping so park the sled!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our last day last year was july 6th.
ok it was a gong show getting around down logs,
but I probed 195cm and it was only getting deeper as I kept probing.
ok a big snow year,
and we were driving a long way up trails,
but your imagination and determination are the limit.

that being said,
when everyone around here was onto sumer sports,
revy and sicamous still had good snow for a month or 2 more than us that was far easier to get at!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like spring riding, but it ends around may 1st. Anything after that, the riding quality goes downhill, the weather is nice, but it's time to get over winter,and enjoy summer stuff.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. I just have better things to do.

You know I enjoy spring sledding as much as anyone else, but I know when to call it quits. Sure.... pound the gravel, swat the mosquitos, make your way up to the snow, sit in the sun and slay rotten snow, but you know, my mode changes to summer, warm weather, camping, fishing, mountainbiking, watersports, etc.

One can sulk and wish winter lasted forever, or one can just get over it and enjoy the 4 seasons that Canada has to offer.:ban:

mabey for a city slicker like yer self 0.o

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything past may 1st is just asking for a real bad sun burn! Lol. Went may long one time and my forehead had blisters! And I was riding with my helmet, but that happened on the beer breaks.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like spring riding, but it ends around may 1st. Anything after that, the riding quality goes downhill, the weather is nice, but it's time to get over winter,and enjoy summer stuff.

I have had some very good pow mornings in the middle of may here in revy. Then gone fishing and mountain biking in the afternoon. I guess it pays to live somewhere awesome!!

Top Bottom